6.7 Update: Krinklemas

Ingot orbs exist solely because the other new orbs are too helpful to players. Monkey paw mentality is consistent.

6 Likes

While I agree with this, there is slight possibility that there is someone out there who might find those ingot orbs useful. Back in the day when I started, I remember there were quite a few members in my old guild who didn’t have too many legendary/mythic ingots because they didn’t care about delving… Just saying.

Uh, yes?

I have approximately 80 (of 243 owned) weapons that are not maxed (and ~100 unowned weapons).
I currently get 23 Ingots /day, though nothing less than Epic Ingots are directly usable.
I don’t farm 3 Delves a day, in fact I often don’t run Delves at all (outside of Faction Assault Tuesdays, for the Orb of Chaos rewards).
I am not in a Guild capable of completing all 12 tiers of any task, let alone Epic or Legendary tasks.

Say whatever you want about my progress vs. yours, but you do not speak for me.

1 Like

Ignot orbs are directed at the newer players who haven’t been overwhelmed with sheer numbers of ingots from playing various modes. They’re not useful to endgamers, and probably not useful to most middlegame players, but there are players who find them helpful.

Most of the rest of the new orbs are helpful to everybody but the endgamer who has spent a ton of money (and/or time) and has everything maxxed. Which isn’t a very large quantity of folks.

5 Likes

Dragonite Gnome #1 (40 dragonite) on game 2614. The drop rate is way too generous, methinks, and needs to be cut at least in half.

3 Likes

Since the update I came across this gnome only once.

e7bb9b4d00a2a4f

Does anyone there even care about the christmas ban that´s going on ?? After all these hours still NO official reply, no solution …nothing. Just radio silence and a big load of angry wrongly banned members!! Great game support, guess this one way to “wish” all a “merry” christmas

PurpleYoda (switch)

4 Likes

No, they don’t. They’re off for the holidays. So their usual “we don’t do anything on weekends because we can’t have anyone come in Saturday and Sunday and have them have Monday and Tuesday off, or employ someone specifically for the weekends” gets extended.

Happy effing Holidays! :v:

4 Likes

I assume those who are currently “workin” wont have a look here on the forum, so dont expect a reply until someone shows up, who is able/willed to do so.

Those who are workin (if there is someone at all) might be busy with either tryin to fix the issue and/or undo bans.
Hard to tell how much time it will take, since we currently also dont know, what causes the ban exactly…
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

2 Likes

My guess is the folks working the skeleton crew are there to make sure transactions are going through without a hiccup and practically little else.

It’s almost cosmically comedic timing whenever IP2 posts about being out of touch for holidays, big breaks that something abnormally cruddy goes down during that timeframe.

4 Likes

I propose a new name for the update: Krinklemess

5 Likes

Wrote a song about it! Like to hear, here it goes.

I guess we weren’t meant to have a happy holiday after all…

What the frig is this gift?

4 Runic Nature Traitstones, 4 Major Nature Traitstones, 4 Minor Nature Traitstones, 6 Gem Keys?

People can get this on the regular. I can farm all this in less than 5 minutes. And I’m not even being ungrateful. What kind of seasons greetings is this? Y’all dropped the ball on this one man.

:rofl::rage:

2 Likes

On switch same traitstones but 50 gems! :rage::joy:

Thank you for not getting a ban, and you can have your present back, or else you’ll be dissatisfied!!! sarcasm

It’s the typical “free” gift every time there’s one of those weeks where the company spends six themed days trying to get you to purchase stuff of questionable value and then gives you a freebie on Sunday. They’ve been doing this for years; just take the stuff or don’t take the stuff and be done with it.

8 Likes

This gift is like the gift a neighbor gives you:

Me: Oh hi Bill you got me a gift this holiday season again, I wonder what it is.

Bill: That’s right neighbor, it’s what you’ve been asking for all this time.

Me: Oh wow, look it’s the hedge trimmers I gave you last year. The same ones you asked to borrow.

I don’t give 2 cents if this has been going on for years. If others are Ok with this that’s them. I’m not. I’ll take it because it’s basically mine, something for lost time spent, doesn’t mean I like it… thank you very much.

We also got the log in calendar.

But yeah, other games have better gifts. This is kind of stuck in the past.

I’ll take it, though. :wink:
It’s better than getting zilch.

2 Likes

I’d rather have gotten gems, because to me that’s worth more than getting keys that would’ve most likely gotten me nothing worth wild.

2 Likes

“The kind of gift they give away to people for free, dummy!” (source)

1 Like