6.6 Update: Lost Souls of Carmina

Could you try to get a screen recording of this? I’ll let the team know to see if anyone can repro it but that would be super helpful.

1 Like

See the bigger bug report - it’s not just flashing, it’s loosing elements. I filed it just now. If I can get a recording on my mobile - I will.

1 Like

@Jeto I’ll ask here as this couldn’t be resolved in beta and to draw attention to the sigils unintuitive setup so players don’t bulk buy sigils at the beginning of the event.

If you purchase say 3 packs of 3 sigils on day one your sigil balance would be 3 daily sigils + 9 purchased sigils so 12 sigils, displayed as 12/3 in game. IF YOU DON’T USE THEM YOU DO NOT GET THE NEXT DAYS 3 DAILY SIGILS.

To Dev Team: Please check this is intended as its different to other sigil event systems

To Players: Only buy what you know you will play that day. If you max out buying all the sigils you think you will need for the full event then you will not earn ANY free daily sigils during the event until your sigil balance drops below 3

Myself and DustAngel struggled to get the team to see this really mucked up design because of new builds being pushed and overwriting our purchases, Kafka did keep going back and checking with the dev team as from what I can see she was being told sigils were being looked into.

Also patch notes say

But Tod and the Holiday Event allow you to use ANY colour weapon (or at least it did) so perhaps needs updating to say just troops are restricted to colour

13 Likes

To The Community

I will have an event guide for you at Daily Reset on 24th October which you can get automatically delivered to the channel of your choosing in your community or guild discord server.

To enable, visit my flight school community server and click ‘follow’ on the #solo-events channel.

Any burning questions about the event, be sure to comment and I’ll try to make it clear in my guide, the answers to the most common questions

14 Likes

on mobile: “download all assets”, nearly 1GB
…for some gfx. :smiley:

lol’d hard…

3 Likes

Is this live on Xbox yet, because I haven’t had the update. And I’m in the UK…

You have fixed a text. That’s true, can confirm.

However, If I click on that I’m receiving

instead of Kingdom Info (took screenshot right after leveling)

It’s not a full fix.

It should download automatically when you open the game, if not try what scott suggested here:

I can see it on the store but I’m also double checking with the team to see if they can see what’s going on.

I’ve done this, and still no update.

For me (Android 10, west coast US), Download All Assets never completes: stalls out with 41.96M remaining.

Is there an asset it’s trying to load that isn’t yet provisioned to the CDN in this region, something like that?

5 Likes

Is it just my feeling, or is there a small delay when switching between over- and underworld, that was not there before?

1 Like

Same here
:vulcan_salute:

No update showing here. I’m in the US.

I’ll report this also, can you please double check you have plenty of free memory available on your device?

Sorry if this was the first thing you did! I have to ask because it’s my job :sweat_smile:

@IbstockMafia ok the team are on it! Honestly though I don’t think I will be around when this is fixed as this is an issue which involves an intercontinental team so it may be some crazy hour of the morning for me when I get more info.

It’s being looked into as the highest priority even if you don’t hear from me here though. Being in the UK yourself you will no doubt see the update is live before I do from Australia if it’s fixed at an odd time for me.

In the meantime you’re good to continue playing 6.5. If you have trouble with that definitely yell out as we’ll go drag more people out of bed :wink:

EDIT: They’re checking other regions such as the US as well.

The same for me in northeast Europe.
Download all assets stops at 41.96MB remaining (and I’ve got 40GB of free space on my phone).

2 Likes

Thank you :smile:

Looks like I’m pulling overtime again someone bring snacks?

I’ll let you all know if I get any more info about either the Xbox or Android issue.

7 Likes

I’ve been asked to ask our Android players with the stalled download issue to uninstall then reinstall the app to see if the problem persists.

Same happens for me; I finish battle, go through all victory and rewards screen, and then before the world map loads battles again, the area where the map should be flashes red for a fraction of a second. Painful on the eyes :frowning:

1 Like

Hopefully you’re only asking the players without a data limit to redownload at least a gig of data like they just did for the update.

2 Likes