6.4 Update: Legends Reborn

Returning old warbands is great!
But we were promised to know in advance which warbands would be rotated.
Not really nice, especially to those who didn’t have enough warcoins and waited for this info.

7 Likes

Im losing tributes and my progress, 50 trash gems on monday won’t fix this.

Thank you for digging this up. Yet another case of “say one thing, do another.” Very unfortunate for the players who still believe the constant lies (or “mistakes”)

I wouldn’t want to see troop buffs. With over a thousand troops, the majority of which frankly aren’t anywhere near playable in a non-restricted team, there’s no way we’ll ever see them all brought up to the level of troops which do get played. A more realistic goal might be to hope for small nerfs to the top dozen or so most used, to encourage variety and to battle power creep.

What I’d love to see get some buffs are the poorer talent trees. A small tweak to Light/Life/Knowledge/Wind could make several ignored classes worth considering.

1 Like

Don’t be ungrateful just buy the new buff pets for cash that only add a few stat points to a troop. Why would they balance when they can charge you and don’t fix the real problem!

There’s so many troops that need a rework and i feel you. This is maddening.

9 Likes

“For just 5 Dollars a week, you can instant-kill all Elementalist heroes.”

But let’s be fair, so far the game does not sell (or let you gamble your money for) NFTs yet, so there are still deeper lows, that can be explored.

1 Like

I was discussing with people in my guild how adding these additional pets and ways to get them greatly helps with the power level blocks. Some kingdoms have so few pet options you need cosmetic pets to get past the higher power level blocks and we already know how much of an issue it is to get those. If your guild does actively get pet rescues then this gives more pet options for a lot of kingdoms. If your guild does not do a lot of pvp or is not very active then this still allows us to unlock them through the 2 week long legends reborn events every few weeks when they cycle them in. We so far still have to see what other goodies await for us in these events as well so maybe we will yet be surprised with how impactful it is.

3 Likes

Android update is out for me now. Search in the Google play store if it doesn’t show up in your list of apps to update

7 Likes

Finally got the update, let’s see what we got… Buttons have different color, MEHmerizing… Now let’s wait for 1st of August.

2 Likes

Got the update as well. Some minor UI tweaks and 2 new war bands that I am mssing! But I only got 6 war coins lol

Are there new warbands? I think its old ones, just rotated back again.

You are right those are the ones that I didn’t get initially.

Yes, at last got an update.

So, let’s do math, shall we?

Personally I was out of action for 11 hours - that is 11 tributes (yes, my job allows to collect every single hour tributes). On average, I get 25-29 gems per tribute. For a simplified calculations - 25 gems x 11 tributes = 275 gems + various extras (money etc).

Also, during those 11 hours, I could do serious amount of explore 12 runs (and, at this point, I will comment devs - "would have insanely big chances to get various tokens or even Hoard Mimic, or 15 Nysha tokens - you got an idea :D).

In conclusion - I’m accepting your sincere apologies in a shape of a pile of gems with some Nysha tokens on top! Much obliged!!!

Have a great weekend ahead!

6 Likes

I haven’t looked to much into the update, but I see some don’t like the UI? I can’t remember when I had something positive to say about this game, but that UI is crisp. Definitely more pleasant to look at.

2 Likes

We have stopped including balance changes in client updates and instead balance changes have their own updates separate from everything else.

I will let the team know thank you!

I’m very sorry about this, can anyone who is affected please let me know which type of colour blindness you have if you feel comfortable doing so? I will make sure we do another visual accessability pass, but if I can get an idea of which type of colour blindness we may be failing currently I will make sure we pay special attention to that type. We will do another pass regardless so sharing this information with me isn’t necessary, I just want to assist in the best way I can.

I think this was a wording slip up as Jeto did say we would either post it in the patch notes or ahead of time, and the patch notes are currently released when the update goes live, not ahead of time.

5 Likes

How is that letting us know in “advance”.

Y’all would be the worst Meteorologist’s in the world if you only told people it was raining as it was happening and never before it rains.

Just have 1 person on the staff admit that they totally forgot this good intentional thought prior to release of the update. Take the L and let’s move on.

It’s how reluctant y’all are to say you fd up that is absolutely maddening.

8 Likes

Is balance changes in the plans for 2022?

4 Likes

I have Red/Green colorblindness.

2 Likes

@Kafka, hello! Would it be possible to add a setting for color blind people, including the different types of color blindness? I am not color blind myself but i think itd be great for the people that are color blind if that setting was added

11 Likes

@Kafka
Some of the text i think most noticeably on the weapons and characters details- from global chat seen to have shrunk.
Is there any plans or is it a possibility to give us an increase font size option?

2 Likes