6.4 Update: Legends Reborn

I entered the game version 6.4 through steam. Now I can not enter the game on android. How soon will the Android update be released?

3 Likes

I have the same problem.

1 Like

I really can’t stress enough that there are players out there with an eye sight below a hawk…

It might be looking cool to have colour gradient on a button but to make it from light to dark from the inside was a poor decision. The white of the text is not good to see.
grafik
(The arrow is not relevant, was in the image when I said the colour is called “Bauernblind” - farmer blind I guess- because it is a colour for farming machines which fit well in fields etc. camouflage like :smile: )

10 Likes

Hi folks (I’m especially looking at you Android players!)

We’re very sorry the update hasn’t rolled out across Android yet.
It is getting late in the day here in Australia but we have been in contact with our American team so they can assist as well. Fingers crossed by the time I check back here in my morning the update will be available to you too :crossed_fingers:

We’re sorry to anyone who updated on Steam and is now waiting to be able to continue playing on their Android device. I personally prefer playing on my phone so I get it!

14 Likes

Is that intended?

There is no update available in the Google Play store and now I am also completely locked out of the game - see screenshot attached. Restarted several times but it does not help, also checked the Play Store but there is still no update.

3 Likes

Same here! Waiting for US department to deal with.

2 Likes

It might be a while if the Amazon issue from a while back was any indication of how quickly update issues can be resolved.

To this hour - already 100 gems less ( EXCLUDING all other tributes).

1 Like

6.4 update looks nice, the class filter saves me alt+tabbing out to find an appropriate class for a new team and looking forward to the first Legends Reborn in August.

1 Like

What 99 % of the player base wants from a new patch: Troop balance changes, buffs, reworks.

What we get: 0 balance changes.

12 Likes

The top item on my wish list is “fix daily offers”. :thinking:

17 Likes

I don’t care about daily offers, or about troops buffs/reworks. :joy:

It’s almost as if everybody has their own opinions and you can’t generalise like this.

Top of my list is making treasure hunt relevant, after that I love new events.

2 Likes

Huh, so those 6 previous Troop-boosted pets are connect to Legend Reborn/LR event after all, but just as a beta testing for new type of pet. :smirk:

While I agree that there need to be a way to target specific pet from Pet Gnome trigger, or even rotating, craft-able pet in Soulforge, I think Pet-centric LR event help a lot to solve that kingdom stars blockage.

To reach Kingdom Power Level 30, you will need 5 pet, 4 of them at Mythic. And LR already give 4 of that to one kingdom, which likely can be upgrade all the way to Mythic with some grinding+spending. The 5th Pet can be the faction one, which you don’t even need to get max renown first now.

So it’s possible to achieve pet goal in every kingdom without playing a single Pet Rescue. So players in low-activity guild or even no guild at all can catch up. That’s quite a nice alternative way.

Personally, in the first Forest of Thorns event, I will still participate, but might not spend any money on it, as I already have 4 Mythic pets. I just need one more, rarity doesn’t matter. Some player might choose to spend money to speed up kingdom power, so I appreciate that there is more options now.

4 Likes

I think balance changes should stay off the table because we do NOT need more power creep. Some game modes could benefit from updates, I believe given what were seeing with Legends Reborn and other things that we are kind of getting there. As far as daily offers unfortunately from my extremely limited knowledge these work as intended by the devs so might not be on the to do list, happy to be proven wrong though. And yeah treasure hunts, I’m not even going to start on that.

6.4 has turned PvP lobbies into a mess along with every other battle now taking forever to load.

Play 1 PvP battle and then wait 30 seconds or longer while the gems take their sweet time to find another 3 matches.

Sure gonna make the next Gnome event super fun doing 15 battles in 15 minutes…

If your intention was to slow the players down then congratulations, achievement unlocked.

Now back to chasing down the hoard mimic or should I say banging my head against the wall because luck based achievements are proof this team ran out of ideas long ago.

I wanted to say the UI scaling was better but…
It’s still not quite there.

The main UI element there still falls outside the width of the window, and it doesn’t matter how you size the window, the UI element itself just scales teh same way, so it always looks like it is a little bit bigger than the window itself, and therefore the left & right edge of the UI element doesn’t fit properly inside the window and has some bits of the edges cut off.
You can clearly see this on the right side of the image, where the text at bottom right gets cut off and the button at top right has part of it cut off too.

This was never an issue before the 6.3 update that mangled the UI originally.

1 Like

Still no love for Android?

I know I’ll get over it… but, the new UI is just so dark…

2 Likes

Players in 2015: “Could you please include a way to send messages to other users?”
Players in 2018: “Could you please give us some difficulty selection in delves?”
Players in 2020: “Could you please display the points, a fight will earn in world events?”

Developers in 2022: “Hey, we changed the button colours. Everybody happy now?”

24 Likes