6.2 Update: The Secret Hoard

Yes. Several (10-20) mimics and a few (1-2) hoard mimics. Still did not get the hoard mimic drop through.

So, with the changes to the UI concerning chests, I’ve noticed that there is now a ticker for guild chest keys. Does this mean that you’ll be adding a way to get guild chest keys as rewards since we have to use seals to open guild chests hence not actually receiving keys or are we just going to be forced to constantly look at that big fat zero every time we access that screen simply because someone came up with a cool new look for that screen?

6 Likes

There really isn’t much new things to do with this update… Okay, I am “forced” to play high level explores until I get the mythic, but other than that… When is the next update coming?

3 Likes

If i remember well, i had a few guild keys in the past (loooong time ago), haven’t got any clue anymore where i got them from though. Maybe i was dreaming, that’s also possible :laughing:

But yeah, unless we’ll be having ways to earn those keys, the counter is quite useless indeed.

3 Likes

Once again an upgrade that benefits the new and low level players. As end game player who’s been playing loyally for 5 yr the update dose little!

1 Like

Yes, tested and confirmed that you can buy the hero pass if you’re beyond level 100

4 Likes

When’s the next journey with some revised scoring? That achievement’s been unattainable to anyone that didn’t expressly pay (with gems) for it.

2 Likes

If you’re running a typical IH team on E1, completing the mimic battle would be difficult, slow, and likely not worth the tokens you’ll receive. That’s my two cents, anyway. Maybe once medalling troops is all that one needs to do, it would be. I haven’t reached that point yet.

I read this as the difficulty ONLY will be the highest explore you’ve unlocked, NOT that the REWARDS will also be the highest. Will you clarify please?

2 Likes

While the tokens may suck, the goal is the mythic card. However, I would never find myself in this scenario as I can’t waste mythstones doing a boss battle on E1. When I approach the mythic battle, I change kingdoms and do at least a level 10 run.

3 Likes

Sure, totally agree the mythic is a different scenario. If you’re in the middle of a GAP and get the myhic, it’s probably best to leave that kingdom and finish the GAP in a different kingdom.

1 Like

Currently, it seems you can quit a mimic battle and come back with a different team. Still not likely worth the effort for an e1 chest though.

2 Likes

Am I missing something? When a mimic battle appears you have an opportunity to change teams before the fight. Why would anyone go in with the Ironhawk team?

2 Likes

I think most people do the E1 gnome / GaP farming on auto-pilot without thinking much. So, people are referring (I think) that if you happen to enter the fight by mistake, then you can retreat, change teams, and then fight again (at least for now, it is acknowledged as a bug).

1 Like

Something has been done to the graphics setting, not sure if it was in this update, but thanks! My lousy tablet can now handle the ultra and I can see more chat history, not sure how the update affected that, but it hasn’t been possible for me to use even the medium option without it kicking back to the lowest setting.

To see max. chat lines, graphic settings need to be medium or higher.

1 Like

Yeah, but has there even been a mythic option in the graphics before? It also affected the game speed a bit when I adjusted it higher… I thought before I’m just imagining things when xbox speed seemed a bit more faster than my tablet on x4. Might also be that my tablet has found some new strenght to live it’s short life to the fullest…

Yes, there has been a mythic setting for as long as I can remember.

Oh… well… I think it’s still nice that my brain creates me illusions where old things look like new updates, this way the game never gets old! Sorry for the fuzz :grimacing:

1 Like

If this was an attempt to give the casual players a better chance of getting more medals tokens. Think again…

Everything is directed at the very 1-5 % of hardcore players, even they struggle to get mimics…

2 Likes