6.1 Update: Dark Smith's Curse

Word has it that cost goes up by 5 for each level, so that would be 325 runes.

1 Like

Still NO change to the already LENGHTY Mythic forge rotation???

4 Likes

If they do go up by 5 each time, here’s the gems/rune breakdown:

So, if you want to get the most mileage, plan out which levels to upgrade with Gems, and which to upgrade with Runes.

3 Likes

Last level is 60 Runes, for a total of 330
:relaxed: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

The low appearance rate of Cursed Gnome is painful. Took me three GaPs and three hours of fast explore to get my first one which dropped 3 Runes. And I need 325 to unlock the top tier of Soulforge. Frustrating to me, not fun.

4 Likes

I found 74 runes today if anyone is interested. Probably 5-6 hours farming with 1 or 2 GAPs per hour.

2 Likes

Then Soulforge level 15 and 20 are tied for the cheapest (in terms of gems/rune).

1 Like

Would anyone be able to share the crafting recipes for Cursebreaker weapons and the new Dark Smith Drenza troop please?

This one is a little confusing for me, anyone can explain?

Yeah I’m confused too. This is my account. My wife has 400 battles and none. Edit: This also include 8 GaPs

1 Like

My read on this is: starting Thursday, dec 16, the chance to encounter Cursed Gnomes in explore will be higher for 7 days, dec 22 being the last day. Right now, dec 15, we are still having the normal rate of cursed gnomes.

2 Likes

Thanks, I do like to know how increased it would be under the event. A tiny better than usual gnomes is outside the gnome event is not much noticable at all.

I got one during a GaP. I think it dropped 2.

1 Like

What on earth are you talking about? Buying levels for real money? Are you even playing the same game?

1 Like

If the person buys their gems and then unlocks the forge levels only to have them reset, said person would be legitimately upset at the prospect of needing to spend gems (and therefore money) all over again.

@parikl should be advised to file a support ticket for a correction/compensation, rather than be mocked or dismissed :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Thursday they will increase the chances

He should maybe realize it’s a bug that can be resolved instead of throwing a temper tantrum and quitting the whole game.

I don’t know if you’ve noticed but a lot of people are at their breaking point with this game as of late…

6 Likes

Breaking point with this game
Breaking point
Game

…maybe don’t play it then?

2 Likes