6.1 Update: Dark Smith's Curse

Is that just from going from 10 to 20?

saw one in my second GAP.

Oh. Its a lot worse then just 5 medals.

1000 souls, 5 medals, 2 cursed stones, and a Celestial Traitstone.

If you’re going to charge cursed stones, we’re already limited on exchanges. It doesn’t need to be 5 medals. That’s absurd.

15 Likes

Would have loved to see Treasure Troop upgrades added to the Soulforge in this Soulforge-centred update. Feels like a missed opportunity (although I guess if Cursed Runes were involved, the relative costs would be exorbitant).

2 Likes

6000 gems

9 Likes

Can you please tell us what recipe for vault keys and new weapons and mythic troop?

going to need a lot of runes

17 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to share :heart:

2 Likes

How did you get the update already? None of my devices lost an update, android of steam.

Does anyone know what the curse gnome drop table looks like outside of GAP? Are we talking 10,25,50 runes per gnome?

It looks like it’s 1,2,4 in a GAP.

Edit: although the 4 was from someone farming E7, not the ironhawk team on E1.

My Steam updated about 30m ago; no update for me on Android yet but ISTR it always takes a while to roll out to all.

Did it fix the 10th battle crasher bug?

Cant use gems if i have Cursed Runes in my inventory

Also, a confimation button would be nice

Are the chances of getting a gnome going to be increased outside of the special week?

Seems like a lot runes needed for Forg6.1 when players have a 1:300 chance (this is the 10th Gnome I think) of finding a cursed gnome.

Without spending gems, I would like an honest chance of crafting the new mythic before the servers are turned off on Gems of War please.

3 Likes

For those who want to see a step by step:

300 gems

350 gems

400 gems

450 gems

500 gems

600 gems

700 gems

800 gems

900 gems

1000 gems

19 Likes

I got 13 runes both times i encountered the cursed gnome. Hopefully that’s the lowest amount cause it looks like it’s gonna take a lot to get to level 20

1 Like

What is the cost for the medal conversions?

I got 15 runes from normal explore and 1 runes from GaP

100 Writs for a single Forge Scroll effectively makes upgrades for any Doomed Weapons just as out-of-reach as they were before, if not worse now that there are more weapons in need of upgrades… :confused:

14 Likes

Let’s craft some stuff!

(The amount owned is clearly broken…)

(All of the weapon forge scrolls have identical costs.)

(3x the seals, 3x the traitstones, same amount of souls, glory keys instead of gold keys)

(3x the souls, 3x the chaos shards, 2x as many cursed ruins, 3x the celestial traitstones)

(100 TREASURE MAPPPPPS, WOOOOOOOO)

11 Likes