6.1 Update: Dark Smith's Curse

My rate seems pretty much in line with ALP his results of 1369 battles above, he got a bit more lucky than I did.

Bigger numbers are often more accurate than smaller numbers.

Also ‘around 500’ seems to me like you didnt actually keep track. I did exactly 2700 explore 1 battles

1 Like

I’d rather play, not count battles… I counted it “backwards”, by estimating how many explore 1 runs it takes to go from “0” mythstones to 100 (boss battle). I did enough to have at least 500 individual explore 1 battles, could’ve been more.

“To celebrate the release of the 6.1 Update, we will be temporarily increasing the chance to encounter the Cursed Gnome in Explores (outside of Gnome-a-Palooza) for the next 7 Days starting this Thursday.”

Can anyone confirm that the drop rate of Cursed Gnomes is higher than usual outside GAP in Explore, like it is stating in the main post?

I did 1 hour with explores this morning, saw zero cursed gnomes.

1 Like

Yesterday after 6h+, I got 3 (three - one, two, three) cursed gnomes.

that is nothing for a whole 6 hours put in. How about today?

Today (without any farm), got 1.
Later today I’ll try to get more

The drop rate makes me wonder what it will be without a celebration? As it is so low already.

1 Like

7 Treasure Gnomes
1 Jewel Gnome
1 Mech Gnome
1 Cursed Gnome!!

I have 9 other gnomes spawn before the “boosted” troop. Very unimpressed.

1 Like

It was “double rate” for me

1 Like

Out of all the battles I’ve done this week (including grinding a few levels of Elementalist at 94-99), I’ve had a grand total of…

0 cursed gnomes.

On the flip side, I found enough band gnomes to get 5 more GaP recipes done, and got a some keys as rewards for committing gnome-o-cide.

Great b8 patch, would rate 8/8 m8.

I gotta admit that since vault event ended i havent found any cursed gnomes. Its a joke now :rofl:

1 Like

Btw, where is an option to lvl up Soulforge with gems???
Now I can only see to do that with red cookies…

Calling them “Cursed” is just asking for trouble in the current state of things, we shouldn’t really be surprised its turned out this way…

3 Likes

You can only use gems to pay if you don’t have sufficiently many cursed runes.

2 Likes

To add on to what @Qoob mentioned:

1 Like

And you think they will even care?

Thank you, OneWorld, for your answer! Much obliged.
Well, in this case, it’s better to wait, I presume.

2 Likes

An update - made 1000 battles, got 1 cursed gnome

2 Likes

Anyone got response from dev?

For anybody tracking rates, here is my data in 1000 battles for today of all my Gnomes found. Hope it helps with anybody that is trying to track any rates during the boosted event. Good luck in the hunt

Gnomes Found:
Daemon: 2
Verse 2: 1
Verse 3: 2
Soul: 4
Mecha: 3
Treasure: 13
Jewel: 4
Glory: 2
Cursed Gnomes: 2 (11,15)

6 Likes