5.5 Update (Patch Notes)

There is good in this update, but it’s completely overshadowed by the Lycanthropy bug. Where is the QA? Do devs not do their own testing?

A bug can’t “reappear” if it was never fixed. The bug just remains.

Apparently I was was successful at being annoying enough when I kept stressing Death Mark is NOT relevant to the Lycanthrophy bug. I was annoying enough that someone else noticed what I was doing. :heart:

Last time I mentioned it was during a stream. @Saltypatra reassured me that Lycanthropy + Death Mark also triggered the board to freeze; it’s two different issues. And yet Lycanthropy on hero still causes the board to freeze… :woman_facepalming: Has anyone tried Lycanthropy + Death Mark to see if that combo doesn’t result in the board freezing at least?

Here is a bug report where Death Mark isn’t mentioned at all, the comments remind the devs Death Mark isn’t relevant, and yet the bug report is tagged “fixed in 5.5”. [FIXED IN 5.5] Lycanthropy is buggy :woman_facepalming:

I also submitted a ticket asking for gems back after I lost a sigil in a faction assault courtesy of Magnus. I included a video. There was no Death Mark. @Kafka, you responded to that ticket, did you ignore the video? I’ll post it here again. Sorry for the bad quality, I had to lower the quality and cut out most of the video. Still, you can see, no Death Mark.

May-12-2021 08-55-40

After I triggered this bug, because I lost gems, I stopped spending money on the game. I later was compensated (thanks!), but was hesistant to spend money on a game that kept having issue after issue. Figured I’d wait for a good update. When 5.5 was showed off, it seemed like the one. Lots of non monetization items here, QoL improvements, yessssss. …But apparently, still, there’s obviously no testing. I wouldn’t accept this level of issues from my own QA and devs. My wallet stays closed.

14 Likes