5.3.5 Update (Patch Notes)

5.3.5 UPDATE

This update will be available on Steam, iOS, Android, Xbox, PlayStation and Switch.

• We have removed the holiday-themed logo, art and icon until the Holiday Season next year.

• We have updated to support iOS 14 new Privacy and Data Use guidelines. This includes a new one-time permission prompt that will show on first load.

• We have fixed an issue where the game would freeze when using a Heroic or Fireball scroll in Tower of Doom events.

• We have fixed several random crashes on Xbox.

• We have also fixed an assortment of smaller issues.

7 Likes

Gonna assume, since I dont consider it a small thing, that the GW bug is still there?

6 Likes

@Saltypatra is there any one item in here that was reported on the forums?

7 Likes

@Saltypatra Can you break out what’s been added to the switch?

Do we now have War Coins as well? I see the Warbands and Shrine has been added.

I would assume that War Coins are available for cash on Switch too now? Also may possibly appear in Daily Deals/Arena Offers if you are you extremely lucky.

Just don’t expect them to appear as Adventure Board rewards any time soon. Been almost 2 months and still yet to appear on other platforms :frowning_face:

I’m seeing this one:

With this update Switch should be in line with other platforms. I have an appointment now, but will make a bigger Switch post this evening and link it to socials. Thank you for your patience.

4 Likes

yay :+1: :wine_glass: :ok_hand:

Not the first time this bug was ‘fixed’…

5 Likes

I’m guessing this update is delayed for the X1? I have yet to see it show up and my game is still running the holiday holiday themed logo and art.

If I go into my Updates menu it’s not even there and it’s not like I can force a download/update. So guess I have to wait till tomorrow to see if I can pop the shrine achievement.

Reboot your xbox.

Can we pleeeeease actually have these shown? Especially on an update as already-tiny as this one…

10 Likes

First time in a while that I’ve been able to update without a 300-600 mb worth of assets being needed to download afterwards. Kudos devs.

3 Likes

Would’ve been nice to get the permanent shrine notification removed. But that’s probably working as intended?

9 Likes

Haha are you me?

I see this was not fixed…
image image

11 Likes

I wouldn’t call this an Update lol I think this has to be a record for smallest update EVER…

The game freezing bug after finishing an explore run is still here on Xbox 1

3 Likes

I’m impressed! First patch not to release during Guild Wars week for over a year.

2 Likes

+1 Y por favor para sacar logros asi, mejor no saquen nada.

1 Like