5.3.5 Update (Patch Notes)

There’s not a single ounce of truth to that statement.
Most patches don’t come out during GW weeks.

Don’t forget the Switchers! We have GW - so everything’s as always. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Doesn’t qualify as a patch, so no …

Zaejin can go to 21, so if you do not have 5 troops medalled, then it will give those offers thinking you need more troops for that kingdom.

Sadly, it is working as intended.

IF you have already medalled the troops, then yeah bugged.

1 Like

Offering additional copies of a troop I have long-since maxed out doesn’t help me medal troops. Not really seeing the point. If that’s their deliberately designed “working as intended” then its terrible. But we all know that.

Maybe I don’t have a ton of medals because I don’t do explore all day. Maybe I don’t want to burn them on otherwise useless troops just to stop these offers, because its badly made. And personally I’d feel ridiculous just making them bronze instead of all the way, but realistically I probably have to do that …

Yes this applies to the lowest tier of medal. Can’t give 'em an inch on these things.

2 Likes

If you’re baulking at 5 bronze medals don’t look ahead to the future kingdom reqs lol.

Medaling troops is going to be a massive roadblock to kingdom progress in a couple years to all but 1% of players. Gold medal 680 troops is ridiculous. They need to lower the bar…by a lot.

2 Likes

Puzzle Quest 3 is apparently going to be another F2P game. I wonder how much cannibalization of the GoW player base the devs are expecting. As in, those who remain will be the type that are okay with extremely long term goals, since they are committing to a mature game that has already been around for several years.

Dont get me wrong, I fully agree with you on this.

The medal bonus’s when you Elite a troop are a joke for 99% of the troops.

The only way they could give a daily deal for it, is to offer medals, but they wont do that cause they charge massive amounts for those, so why offer them for gems as well.

IDK why would anyone even half-seriously consider this. Some people might try it out for sure and then hopefully come back. Like any new/reworked game, PQ3 will have multitude of bugs (guaranteed), unpolished systems, and design flaws (very likely). So, I expect low long-term retention of “chronic” GoW players in PQ3. Of course, you never know. I personally don’t even plan to check it out until a few hundred reviews shop up and are overwhelmingly positive at that.

Anyone else have gems crash on PS5 after copying a team build and applying it ?

Happened 5 times in a row now, also tried different teams same thing.

had a guildmate on X1 run into the same issue

This permission prompt is showing up about every 30 minutes for me. iOS 14.3.

I’m not sure if I should do a bug report because it could be an Apple issue. Is anyone else experiencing this?

@Saltypatra I didn’t get a permission prompt on load. (I’m on iOS) Or since. I’m not bothered by that, personally. Just sharing what’s happening for me. I see others are getting multiple prompts. So I thought it might be useful to know some of us are getting none.

1 Like