40,000 Trophies

Phoenicia
Imperial Jewel
Leprechaun
The Maraji Queen
Dragons Claw Banner
Sunspear with Gift of Fire, Firebringer
On Level 5,6 Explore depending on your stats
Any kingdom that doesn’t respawn troops.
I use Suncrest for my trophy farming

I also have 3 Nysha Medals on

3 Likes

Thanks. Assumed it was a Pho team, but wanted to make sure in case I ever wanted to farm trophies/gold for a while.

It was bugging me because it’s obvious that the “secret ingredient” for 40k is time and dedication, and that only someone with those would “de-throne” you and Jefferson. Yet, nobody was mentioning how it was done. Of course, it might’ve been obvious to everyone else that this was the case, but I’m happy for a definitive answer.

2 Likes

This is what I used for leveling classes. Any class will work; any blue weapon. Three Nysha medals.

I’m using similiar but, with Flammifer instead.

With Flammifer, you’re mana blocking your yellow to Phoenicia, which is slowing it down potentially. It may not happen as often due to a fire storm, but its still there. Wouldn’t recommend it.

With Flammifer i’m also fueling Phoenicia with red gem creation. If board is full of yellows or red it’s not a big deal with Flammifer. (either you get match 4 with yellows and cast flammifer to fill Phoenica, or you match reds and sh’e filled).
But might try like “Anu scepter” or something blue to test if it’s faster on average.

In all my 1000’s of battles with Phoenicia I’ve never cast the hero weapon ever. Most of the time leprechaun fills her and if not then a follow up 3 match does.

6 Likes

or a match of 5 reds first move

I always find reading these threads interesting. 40k trophies in a week is a very impressive amount, but aren’t you sacrificing your own account’s progression in terms of medalling troops by restricting yourself to explore 5?

I understand doing it during a push week, or to maximise the number of gnomes found during a vault weekend, but what’s the rationale for doing it every week over explore 12? And with arena you’re now able to get pet rescues and a larger number of trophies (at least in my hands), even if you’re gimping yourself even more in terms of troop medalling and gold earned.

It’s not meant as a criticism, I’m just truly curious about the thought process behind prioritizing e5 over the rest of available options, especially by extremely active players… hoping to get some insight :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

There was a gnome weekend when my guildmate Frost went for 40,000 trophies, also he doesn’t do strictly Explore 5 or 6 every single week. His main focus is to first get all his classes maxed, then do primarily Explore 12 for token farming.

As a new player, I don’t know the reasoning behind many things. However, I know nyshas drop very rarely and that medalling mythics is not necessarily a feasible goal if you plan on 100% chance, since each requires at least 5 nyshas to medal.

With world event every week, we’re getting a surplus of medals of season. Add to that all the cedrics and araneas you can get with 40k trophies and you have a veritable hoard. Also, at that point you probably have a ton of souls to spare. So you can gamble on 33% or even less if you simply have that many medals sitting around and a surplus of souls. At 30k souls for gold elite level, you have 33 tries for each 1mil souls. I don’t have that many to spare, but I know many others do. Maybe that’s a reasoning for quantity over quality?

1 Like

I don’t know how your explores go, but for me it makes little to no difference if I play 5 or 12, I alway get the same crap anyway. If I need trophies, level 5 is much faster and guaranteed. Twelve is for when I have time to think about it.

While Anu and Nysha are rare, there are level caps for when you can get them. You only get Nysha from Explore 9+ and Anu from 6+. So while I agree that 5/6 is faster/guaranteed/mindless, you do have a much higher chance to get Nysha and Anu from Explore 12 since neithet drop at Explore 5.

1 Like

I can usually get around 400 trophies per hour in e12 if focusing fully, which is indeed slower than e5-6.

I do agree good tokens still drop too rarely in e12, but a few of them per week add up… I’ve been tracking e12 games played and tokens found in the last 5 weeks, and so far I’m at 3238 games, 55 tokens of Anu (6.1 medals), 19 tokens of Nysha (2.1 medals).

Not fantastic, yes, but still ~1 nysha and ~3 anu medals per 1500 e12 games, which I imagine players with so much time on their hands can easily do every week (it’s just 1.5h of full-focus e12 grinding per day)? Unless one really hates e12, for me it’s hard to justify playing anything else outside vault weekends at this point.

3 Likes

We all have different cups of tea I guess. Im not the biggest fan of Explore 12 but once I have maxed all my classes and hit 1600 my daily play will consist of 1 Nysha Token and 1428 trophies. 40k Trophies and 1 Gold Elite Mythic per month. Im also in a guild that is trophy oriented and trying for the #1 spot on Xbox so I generally would prefer Phoenicia Explore 5,6 to get there faster.

Edit: Just realized 1 Nysha token a day is not enough to fully medal a mythic every month…unless I fluke the bronze and silver upgrades with lower medals

1 Like

Nice team, but not relevant to the discussion…
Unless the Electrostorm more than makes up the loss of 12-mana start on Phoenicia.
I use Tink for leveling too, but wouldn’t use it to push medals.

It does. (10)

1 Like

Congratulations, @MaddFrost.

As a comparison, I hit 441 Trophies this week, 49,619 over the past 657 days. My Gnome tracker was 1/5 during the last Gnome weekend. If you ever get burnt out, we got a home for ya. 4 and 20 trophies are all the Raiders require.

I did do the 5 Drifting Sands Exploration runs this week, as well as the 5 in Whitehelm, and one in Stormheim just to try and hit 2k seals. I also found 3 Anu and 1 Nysha token, and I thought I was an over-achiever, until I found this thread…

gl hf in your Guild’s quest to be number 1 in trophies on Xbox.

1 Like

1st and foremost to all assuming Frost is cheating. You all are a bunch of jealous crybabies . I have played with this player in the same guild and Frost is as hardcore as they come. You all owe this person a apology for the accusation of cheating. Don’t hate on someone because they have more time or are just better then you. If any of you reported this player without proof then I believe all false accusation reports to the Devs deserve a 1 month ban for wasting their time. Think next time before you assume stuff you know nothing about. Congratulations Frost that is a huge accomplishment.

2 Likes

40k trophies being done by only one other player evidently the same week is supposed to be assumed to be 100% legit otherwise people are just jealous of their ability to “devout their life to a videogame”.

But according to you…

Those who used mixer while playing Gems of War is cheating.
So because he didn’t stream his 180+ hours of play he must NOT be cheating because you know him. But those who do stream, are cheating. Interesting. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes