40,000 Trophies

Even 1 earned trophy is better than all your 40k’s … :joy:

1 Like

I might try 42k just to annoy you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

but you already did?

I got 40k not 42k

I dont trophy farm. I pushed for top PvP once and ended up 20ish and the amount of time for that was too high, with optimal teams and few breaks.

You can all get as Butt(Stallion) hurt as much as you want.

The fact remains, the averages that are needed, for sustainable high trophy farming, not as a 1 off mind you, are either impossible OR the amount of time needed at lower averages is too much.

At the end of the day, these numbers are the results of botting that the devs are unable, or dont care enough about, to detect with a high level of accuracy enough to take action against them.

At the end of the day, trophies are a meaningless resource, and all thats happening here are people trying to show their e-peen while botting.

6 Likes

mate ask anyone on global chat they will tell you I dont hack xD

3 Likes

they are so used to you and what you are going on about that they just fully ignores you, you doesnt even exist or count in GoW for them.

The number was 474, sorry I misremembered (but only by 1 battle, eh!) :wink:

1 Like

You not feeling that trophies are meaningful is legitimate. I would hedge on claiming botting on someone outright though, especially when there are ways to report without actually sticking your neck out on it in public.

3 Likes

Im more than happy to stick my neck out in public about it tbh.

If it was a 1 off thing, fair enough it could be legit at extreme levels.

But this is not a 1 off thing though. This is a constant thing every week. Thats what makes me, and a lot of other people, believe botting. Its nothing personal, there are no grudges or anything like that. It is purely, these numbers at the sustained amount, are too high to be legit.

TIL that global has cameras in peoples living room and watches them live stream for 168 hours a week to see the totally legit numbers made!!

Maybe he’d be willing to stream next week?

Gauntlet Thrown

GW is meaningless and full of some shady guilds but I don’t start making posts about how all of bracket 1 are losers who have no life other than to play their precious GW or cheat their way to the top.

Seriously, get off your high horse. Not everyone plays like you, or has the same motivations as you.

I made PvP Leaderboard 67 weeks in a row from early 2019 to 2020. Did i cheat my way to doing that? No, it’s not 40k trophies in a week, but that took a lot of effort and time commitment to something that was meaningless and only a few even knew was a thing.

How you have all of sudden decided, without actual evidence I may add, that it must be bots, is utter ridiculousness.

Sure, if they are cheating they will get caught, but I bet you’ll see them around for awhile.

1 Like

a bot running 168hours would get 67k + trophies. Now stop accusing lmao. I need sleep ready for the faction grind tommorow. You gonna accuse me there aswell? Nite

1 Like

Haters gonna hate! Keep doing your thing.

Need I remind you, that I never started this thread?

You seem really Butt(Stallion) Hurt over these accusations, as if they are too close to home hmmmm.

At the end of the day, these are cheaters numbers.

It’s not only fair to have the devs look into these types of players, but I would always encourage it. We have suspected players in our own guilds as being cheaters and flagged them and some were banned because of that. The penalty for banned cheaters is pretty harsh for a guild so GM’s don’t want them, I certainly don’t even if the numbers are fantastic.

I think you have to take a lot of factors into account before assuming someone is cheating. One of those factors is how long these players have been playing. The record runners I mentioned before were all flagged dozens if not hundreds of times, to the point where they had to let the devs know in advance what was going on before the big runs. I’m almost positive any of these super high trophy earners(especially players in Sons or Marshal) are getting checked out often.

As you stated very well, not everyone is built the same way, lives the same lifestyle, or has the same stamina for playing gems(or any other game).

3 Likes

Its crazy how some can go on forever with something when being addicted. Uncle said the other week, stamina comes with addiction. Something.

There are some super high trophy earners, as you say (I am not talking of Sons here), who used to get trophy penalties quite regularly and are well known for that. But as they move their players often between their guilds, the penalties are so small that you might not notice them if you check the trophy LB weekly and not daily.

Then there is the problem that the tools of the devs are not able to detect everything.
And it seems that for about a year they haven’t had the time or haven’t cared much of checking players. There seem to be almost no bans anymore.

5 Likes

Seraphim says Hi and we’ll see you soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: