4 NEW (unexplained) Swords Edge troops today!

These popped up today after weekly reset

Can someone explain what they are linked to and how to get them.

Please don’t tell me they are “just for new players”

4 Likes

Part of the latest patch - A tutorial (for new players - yes).
Can be found in chests now though.

5 Likes

You can get them from chests, but I have tried all chests and I cannot get The Guardian Dragon troop…

1 Like

13k gem keys, 125k guild seals and 95k glory wings to pull one copy of the legendary troop. My most expensive card ever to pull, 16 mythics pulled in that run.

8 Likes

Good luck everyone chasing them :+1::+1:

1 Like

What chest was it in?

I found mine in gem keys. But can be found in guild seals (make sure your guiid is at 40k seals), gem keys and glory.

2 Likes

Thank you :smile:

2 Likes

You’re welcome and good luck on your pulls. If you are low on keys and resources wait until Friday and try with the new mythic. :+1:

1 Like

Pulled it after getting 8 mythics :rofl: Was expensive…

3 Likes

Congratulations. It was a hard one to find for sure. I think i found every legendary twice or three times but him lol.

2 Likes

Same, I have every troop in the game… And that was the hardest to find and get :laughing:

I got the common. The others will have to wait until Friday.

Not spending resources when a new mythic is coming up anyway.

2 Likes

Ouch, got super lucky here. Did the spend keys task, 50 glory keys and it showed :+1::joy:

7 Likes

Thanks to all of you who responded. :heart:

Getting tired of troops randomly appearing without any explanation whatsoever.

It really shouldn’t be up to the player base to be responsible for suppling this information.

For anyone who hasn’t pulled for these 4 troops yet, there’s a Sword’s Edge Event Week on March 27. It should be easy to scoop them all up then.

Or even wait until this Friday for the new Mythic to try…

14 Likes

Well, there are patch notes for reading.

5 Likes

All in other chests.

2 Likes

This is the rational way to do it. After spending 400 gem keys and 50k glory to get nothing, I’m not sinking more resources for dismal chances of getting these starter troops. Just wait a month and get them for cheap from event keys is the smart plan. None of these troops are game-changing and FOMO isn’t worth more than what I’ve already put into it.

4 Likes

@ctenn2ls Try your luck in gold chests?!