4.9 Update

On mobile, download all assets inside the game to see the other 600 MB, else it downloads dynamically.

On Steam, it’s a pre-load.

Mobile leaves the Assets separate for you to Download. Steam does not.

1 Like

First Daily Deals for me:

“Delve Cache” - 4 Priest Chalice + 6000 Gold + 120 Chaos Shards = 100 Gems
“Class Favor” - 100 Specific Class Champion XP + 700 Souls = 125 Gems
VIP Offer → “Rare Medal Offer” - 1 Medal of Yasmine + 1500 Souls = 200 → 150 Gems w/ discount

1 Like

“Crafting Riches” - 2000 shards + 10 of each jewel except diamonds = 200 gems
“Class Favor” - same, for Warden class
VIP: “Legion Booster” - 20 event keys, 20 glory keys, 20 gem keys = 300 gems

A little weird that Yasmine medals are locked behind VIP 6. I expected that for epic or higher.

Since the daily deals go strictly off level.
I severely regret not buying Deathknight Armor during my VIP 12 worth of purchases. Thanks IP2.

you could swap to Lion armor for 75% xp and 0% Gold :hugs: cheer up ryan world goes on ^^

You can tap the “?” on the VIP deal and derive the price from the discount banner.

1 Like

So will the Switch version ever catch up to the other platforms? Playing there with all the events out of sync is confusing the h* out of me, and this patch just makes it worse. :slight_smile:

I didn’t realize it until I saw your post. I had an offer for epic troops, clicked and saw the 1000 souls, then closed the window and never looked back.

2 Likes

Can someone tell me which algorythm check the number of the social items?
Buying a new one, game restart, kingdom level upgrade, setting new home kingdom not work.
Or it’s just a bug…

4.9 Twitch Stream : “Much new cool stuff guys! We can’t talk about it, but it’s so cool! You’ll love it! So cool! Wow!”

4.9 Patch notes : “We moved the shops around.”

22 Likes

Switch will always be behind the other platforms because Nintendo strictly limits the number of updates that can be released per year. It sucks, but the issue is well outside of IP+2’s hands on that. Nintendo’s rules, not the devs.

3 Likes

Is there a delay on purchases at the moment? My husband purchased the growth pack 2, got the VIP points and the credit card charge, but hasn’t received anything else, and has nothing in the mail. Well over level 150 too

Maybe you don’t own 200 yet? For emoji, it probably counts each group as one item.

I have more than 200, without the emojis.

For another wild guess, the achievement says “Get a total of 200 Social Items (Emoji Packs, Portraits or Titles)”. Maybe you need to get either 200 Emoji Packs, 200 Portraits or 200 Titles?

Good one, but I have 200+ portraits :slight_smile:

Kingdom assist deals definitely need work. It offered me 2 Mythic ingots for 200 gems to “help” get the next power level on a kingdom where the only open task is to collect 3 weapons. Not to even mention that I already have 1200+ Mythic ingots and the idea that they should be priced at 100 gems each is beyond laughable.

2 Likes

@ Literally the whole patch

And to sweeten it …

These are lame. There aren’t enough Crysturtles in there to actually level up the troop, so why would I bother? Why would I, when I could use a ton of glory keys like I will certainly be doing for the next mythic?

Then there’s this price on the left-hand one.

Dungeon offer is total 100 treasure things and 20 diamonds for a tenth of the price. SO not doing this. The one on the right is essentially 100 treasure things for 150 gems which is still 3x the dungeon, roughly. And that’s discounted! OOHH!

Can’t wait to see what nonsense this throws at me next day, I’ll have to stop looking at some point…

13 Likes

The Google Achievements updated for me when I clicked on PVP, otherwise it did not show any new Achievements.

The display issues with black Bjorn and Shabanu where fixed with this update w/o me having to uninstall / reinstall the game. Thank you for that!