4.8 Update (Patch Notes)

I keep thinking this is Anu. :person_facepalming:

Update: Unfortunately we found that increasing your Renown won’t update your “I have many Leather-Bound Books” achievement on Xbox. This has been passed onto the team which communicates directly with Xbox so hopefully this will be able to be fixed soon.

2 Likes

Why would you do that? what gave you the impression that the talent and 3rd trait were the dupes? Why would you even think about it? It was THE feature of Sunspear, the only reason I leveled it to 100 right after Titan. I’m speechless.

22 Likes

The Chat have now problems.
All Background are in Yellow.

1 Like

??

Level 20 on the Fire tree: Firestarter, Create a firestorm at the start of battle.

Nothings changed there?

Deleted. (Bedtime)
(Give me a minute Jesus. Lol)

Sorry, I try to stay on top of things, for better or worse :stuck_out_tongue:

usually…

1 Like

I was stuck on 580/20000 for the renown achievement but it unlocked when I completed a level for the Faction Assault event.

OH GOD I’M BLIND

2 Likes

Kindly take your Sunspear nerf and shove it. Or give me the xp back so I can apply it to something You didn’t break after I spent countless hours leveling.

10 Likes

Thing is as well, the actual Stryx class has Stormcaller which has no synergy with Phoenicia. Yes it helps fill it, but can’t help it’s spell.

So we can expect a change to Phoenicia to boost off a light storm… to correct this oversight…

3 Likes

This problem started after chat settings. I am not the first person with this problem.

What exactly did you do? I can’t reproduce it.

for example text size changed from little to medium.

The Issue with Sunspear was not the storm. It was the 2nd trait being the same as the talent:

GemsOfWar_O8XG1GYgjk

In fact, the storm was more than welcome, due to the same reason the storm is great on Skadi for blue storm at start of every turn.

Dont get me wrong, the new trait is amazing, but its replaced the wrong 1 IMO.

I, personally here, would rather the 2nd trait be replaced with a nerfed version of the current 3rd trait, so 1 bonus mana per red match, and put the old 3rd trait back so we can get the red storm at start of every turn as well.

41 Likes

i’d like to report a bug. Since the talent is supposed to do the same thing as the trait that was replaced in the tree, I seem to be missing a red storm on every turn when playing sunspear. You guy’s words…not mine.

2 Likes

Yes, This please

3 Likes

Wow, this is incredible. They completely borked this and changed the wrong talent.

I’m actually laughing at this now.

4 Likes

I’d like it if it was changed from Fire Storm to Any Storm, so it can work with any part of the Suncrest kingdom.

8 Likes

I wish they would just admit that phoenicia and sunspear was too powerful. Instead they take one of the best classes in the game (one of the few I have at 100, a staple of red day guild wars) and make it useless and act like they are improving it somehow.

3 Likes