4.8 Update (Patch Notes)

The sunspear nerf is totally uncalled for. It seems the devs do not understand they weren’t even close to the same thing. That was the only thing good about the class.

17 Likes

Nope, no beta participation. It unlocked after doing my very first battle after the patch (pet rescue triggered before the patch).

Mine unlocked after my first battle, which was also a Pet Rescue. Are you me? :smile:

Looking into it now

3 Likes

Google didn’t get any new achievements?
And why are beta testers getting credit for an achievement???

@Kafka In German is the text still the same.
Sunspear

There is one for renown, visit an underworld kingdom to unlock

I have a guildmate that’s over 20k, gained renowned and nothing unlocked.

The bar is still stuck at 12%, for everyone.

Platform: Xbox One

1 Like

CTRL+F “Sunspear”

I have only been playing for a couple months and I do not have any spare traitstones. I saved and grinded arcanes for Sunspear’s talents specifically because of the permanent storm. Now that it is not a permanent storm and Sunspear falls from a meh class with a cool trait to just another meh class, my traitstones and time leveling it have been wasted.

7 Likes

Prioritizing an accidental achievement pop over addressing the game ruining Sunspear nerf? I already had my pitchfork out…time to light the torches.

3 Likes

Fyi…forum members who are part of the beta have a “B” in their profile image…

2 Likes

I’m totally with you in thought, but Kafka has no power over any of the Sunspear stuff. Let her handle what she can do.

7 Likes

@Kafka
not a beta tester, did a explore fight, got the “Tis the Season” achievement.

Also, the achievement for total delve renown is completely broken.
It claims I am at 6840/20000 but I am far higher then that.
I have 8 delves over 2k and the rest are 1k or higher (one is 980, sue me) so by my counting I should already have this achievement.

I got to Sunspear change and stopped reading.

Worse change for a long time… total low/mid level explore nerf as well.

Now if storms used were not overwritten or AI troops, just as an example - such as Stringfiddler (when exploring Zaejin) didn’t cast a storm at start of turn it would be fine.

Terrible change.

19 Likes

Of all the classes and traits that could do with a minor adjustment they chose sunspear’s legendary trait to change. I don’t believe it. :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

22 Likes

Wasn’t showing for me. Now it is.

The new medal icons look like beta/placeholders for the original ones.

4 Likes

I’m not responsible for the game’s design, I’m Tech support. I troubleshoot issues anyone has with the game and report bugs or other issues which may affect more than one player. I also pass along feedback which I already have about Sunspear to the relevant team members :slight_smile:

21 Likes

I’m sorry…I retract me previous post

7 Likes

So get this, I climb all the way to #1 on the PVP leader board with my sunspear team. I take a break, and come back, and my team is now worthless. Why devs? Why…

1 Like