4.7 Update (Patch Notes)

To be fair, you didn’t exactly say people against the 27/30 GW scoring are the equivalent of people against disenchanting all copies of troops. I may hate Elves, Fey, and Users of Blue Mana, but even I use Arachnean Weaver on occasion. He’s a monster too, so at least he has that going for him.

Time will tell if I am wrong, but I personally am hesitant to trust a company that has shown multiple times that it is bad at math, to suddenly be competent at math. And for what? To help keep top guilds stay at the top? And Dead Guilds from dropping too far?

I’ve already shown how my Guild has advanced in the past 7 GW.

The Guild we lost to in b88 won b47, jumped to 30, then 14 and won b11 last time, so they were 13 brackets ahead of us. And deservedly so. Would they have jumped as far if only their top 27 scores were included?

There comes a time when 27 scores vs 30 scores won’t affect a guilds rise. My guild may never win a bracket again that allows jumping. I still don’t think it is fair to penalize guild that has 30 warriors. Or raiders. Or whatever they choose to call themselves.

And I argue that for future guilds that must climb thru the scrap heap of Hypothetical Dead Guilds out there. But the time for arguing has past. Now we must wait and see just how good this company is good at math. I have my doubts.

1 Like