4.6.5 Update Patch Notes

Most status effects have their tooltips when you click on the troops that inflict them

For further details you need to ask other experienced players or test them yourself as they are not documented anywhere

For other general in game info you can click on the question mark usually located in the top left corner

It broke guild guardians. :person_facepalming:

What would a GoW update be without something going wrongā€¦
I just hope its a bug and not an intended action :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Reflect must have been added in the last 24 hours.
And yes, those kind of details. Or like what level a summoned or transformed troop becomes. That kind of stuff should not be trial and error, nor require dredging through the forums.

The pages you get through the question marks rarely answer these kind of questions.
The extract you show for example does not tell you what the percentages or multiplier next to a room in a delve mean.

1 Like

The formatting appeared fine until I clicked the ā€œView full postā€ button, then all the line breaks disappeared!

Think it broke the delves as well my hoard bonuses arenā€™t applying

I did a single room in the Warrens and my bonuses applied, so it seems to be working on my end.

What faction?

Crypt Iā€™m on switch might be my end Iā€™ll restart. Edit restart fixed it donā€™t know why the first restart didnā€™t

Well you asked about treasure percentages so i showed you that screenshot
You want a wiki like page which essentially already exists in the form of Game guides albeit not very detailed. Your best bet is to ask the devs to improve their guides but im afraid they dont have a deep enough understanding of game mechanics to go over every single situation

3 Likes

Yes, please accomplish this by increasing nysha drop rate to something remotely reasonable so we are not forced to do so many explore runs in the first placeā€¦

Oh yeah, and maybe someone can explain why fighting an AI team at lvl150 (level 12 explore) only nets 1 hero class xp?

1 Like

Good idea re the drop rates and also we should get guaranteed 3 medals for Explore 12 and not 2 with a chance of 3. I had 8 x 2ā€™s in a row today in the 10 games I played.

Triple lock RNG, RNG if you get enough Mythstones, RNG if you get 2 or 3 tokens and RNG to what you actually getā€¦ Couldnā€™t make it upā€¦

2 Likes

It would be nice to be able to fully kit out a Mythic troop sometime in 2020 or even 2021 but I just donā€™t see it happening at this rate?

2 Likes

I think weā€™ll die of old age first. :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you for the patch update

Not being able to disenchant the last copy of a troop stinks. Now Iā€™m going to have at least one copy of a bunch of troops I donā€™t want in my ranks. Not liking this change at all.

Those troops are necessary to boost your kingdomsā€™ progression, so you do want them even if you donā€™t think so at this point.

8 Likes

tenor%20(41)

Thank you devs for the change and helping players help themselves.

8 Likes

Not if you donā€™t expect the game to last as log as it will take to get to that point :wink:

I mean when I started playing this game I reckoned Iā€™d be out the door within 2 years. I underestimated, but since weā€™re looking at 3-year roadmaps from here just to reach certain maximums, I think itā€™s still probable some of these goals will take longer than GoW will last.

(I donā€™t mean that from the cynical perspective like ā€œthe sky is falling, the end is comingā€, it just feels like expecting a game to last 8-10 years is outside the norm. It /is/ notable that GoW has more of a chance of that as the number of games that last 5 years is relatively small.)

1 Like

For every kingdom that has a hero class unlocked. Every troop 100% mattersā€¦ Currentlyā€¦ Now
ā€¦
Not eventuallyā€¦ Not 8-10 years from now.

2 Likes

Right but hereā€™s my deal: youā€™re playing at a completely different level than I want to play. I could perhaps put the amount of time and effort into GoW that you put in, and then weā€™d have a good measure of how we stack up vs. each other. But I donā€™t personally want to do that and I mean that with zero judgement of your selection of hustle. The way you play isnā€™t fun for me, but itā€™s not worthy of mockery either.

So my post has encoded in it an expectation that if I look ahead 3 years:

• Something will have made pure faction 500 easier, be it a new game mechanic or a dev overhaul of the system.
  • Most kingdoms will have had another pet release, removing the need for a pure faction 500 completion.
  • Most kingdoms will have had several new troops release, making it easier to hit collection and leveling targets.
  • ā€œMaximumā€ will have moved, and you will still be complaining that it feels a little too close to not possible to be fun.
  • The relative stat gap between our two accounts will be closer, because the longer you play in these games the slower the progress you make becomes.

In short: I donā€™t want to work really hard for candy. Iā€™m pretty sure the same candy will be obtainable with less effort if Iā€™m patient. It makes my life a little happier to believe those things, and it certainly makes my life worse if I try to make fun of you for having a different approach.

So I guess Iā€™m trying to subtly remind people who might be burning out that you can still stay ā€œpretty caught upā€ with a reduced playstyle. ā€œBeing top 1%ā€ takes 100 times more effort than ā€œbeing top 10%ā€.

4 Likes