4.5 Update Patch Notes

Just checking who she is…

She is still Blue/Purple… So yeah you were right no troop balance :stuck_out_tongue: .

1 Like

So no more repeatable challenges? Well that’s a bummer for xp farmers and VK farmers. Kind of makes the update that made challenges quickly repeatable a huge waste of time. :unamused:

ok… thanks for your reply that helps! :wink:

As pointed out by a guildmate of mine, there are a lot of solid utility troops in those freebies. That will make life very much easier for new players!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for all those free troops!!

2 Likes

It’s changed for me.

When I opened up the PVP menu, Luther had a tooltip for me. Unfortunately (@Ozball), the PVP rewards screen opened up almost immediately after—and when I dismissed the rewards screen Luther was gone. What did I miss? It looked like Luther was pointing at my one-trophy battle for some reason.

Good afternoon!
And now the bonus 10lvl Kingdom and 10lvl Kingdom might not add up?!

Please remember that it can take up to 24 hours for the update, and all the changes, to appear. :slight_smile:

1 Like

One major change with challenges is that wearing celestial armor no longer multiplies the soul rewards from challenges. The payoff is now armor-independent. This is really too bad as that was a great source of souls for newer players.

1 Like

Anyone else have the game freeze after changing armor? I get back to the main screen after changing, but cannot click on anything. Have to force quit and restart. (Playing on mobile w/older phone which could be part of the problem.)

This has, unfortunately, been an issue (at least on Xbox) since 4.3.

@lonewolf6668 has made at least two threads asking about it, but the devs (to my knowledge) haven’t said anything about it. Haven’t checked to see if its on the Known Issues list.

2 Likes

@griswald, what device and OS are you using?

1 Like

I am using a Motorola Moto E (2nd Generation) phone with Android 5.1. And for the record I had the armor changing freeze issue in version 4.4 as well.

Cool, that makes a lot more sense. The freezing is most likely due to your device and OS.

Unfortunately, your OS is no longer supported by Google. As such, you will likely experience degraded performance across all of your apps, not just Gems of War. However, in Gems of War you will encounter more freezing, crashing and time outs because of this. There isn’t anything that we can do to make this better, as it is a direct result of the OS you are using. Unity makes builds for Android, but these are optimised for the versions that Google still supports.

2 Likes

I love how the developers are really on the ball about posting the details of every new update.

The cat portrait and title on Switch should now be available for those that have already purchased the international cat day flash offer. :heart: :cat2:

1 Like

More like you are changing challenges to be a clone of raid, invasion, tower of doom, adventure board, delves, faction event, pet events, class events and bounty.

I’m really not looking forward to reworked arena and explore if it’s more of this crap we have been getting in every single game mode for the last year.

3 Likes

Seem like the only way for the game to be more challenging is to boost the stats of enemies.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to “new troops” just being a different color of the troops we have now.

1 Like