4.3 Update (Patch Notes)

Request:

GoW Emoticons for Gold, Trophies and Seals.

3 Likes

So iOS still without update 10h later…

1 Like

But i notice we have an IOS update to do first (to the actual IOS, from apple)

1 Like

I wish I could say that explains it, but alas, you’re just behind - I did that iOS update days ago. Still no GoW update.

This is getting dumb. It’s not a huge deal; it’s not the end of the world; it’s really a minor delay in the grand scheme of things…but it’s a really dumb problem to have.

2 Likes

Just finished mine, indeed, no GoW patch.

I just wanna test Holy Avanger again! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I really like the game and devs but every major update there is a problem, I hope they could improve the process for the release of big updates

I’m really disappointed about this one. Looks like they told us “fixed in 4.3” to shut us up so they could focus on the Switch release. It’s not even in the patch notes.

But hey, at least everyone got to start their accounts over and re-purchase their VIP levels!

Has anyone else had the GoW icon on Android go back to the Xmas one with Grave Seer in a Santa Hat with fairy lights?

Love it (because I have it :smirk:) but where is my portrait???

2 Likes

On the MVP screen after PVP where we can send honor to people we fight if we though their team was fun, it would be awesome if there was a “block this person from showing up in PVP for 24 hours”. Even if it was only 2-5 blocks per day… I mean, if we are going to have another screen to click through to get to the next match it would be handy if there was something useful on it.

It does not specifically state that the portraits were to be retrospectively awarded for level 100 delves or higher -unlike for the Kingdom portraits, where it actually does say it, so it did unlock automatically when the update hit.

My question is why? Why must we redo this task and this task only, while the entirety of the other tasks do unlock retrospectively?

sooo… TINA has not been fixed, as promised… but apparently the devs are not willing to give us an answer to this topic…

but, hey, instead of we get some fancy shit like new shiny MVP screen, Guild Wars not showing opponents beforehand and - last, but not least - the honor system…

Don’t you want to be reminded who your gem exploder was after every match?

2 Likes

You forgot the osom Emoji’s that make those animated ones cb53b32b8ec54728436b40013124d3401467384118 i had 20 years ago on low budget chineses/koreans mmorpg look lame!

Oh wait, is actually other way around…

I would love that, actually. I am so tired of getting the same small pool of people.

1 Like

I’m on iOS and update isn’t live yet, same for others on iOS in my guild, is the developers aware of this @Cyrup @Kafka @Sirrian @Saltypatra

1 Like

My theory - they failed certification and won’t admit it.

2 Likes

Thanks @RiverSong good to see you’re still active here

1 Like

The 12 step program didn’t work; still addicted to brown things.

3 Likes