4.3 Update (Patch Notes)

Conveniently-timed daily resets is my guess.

Edit: patch still isn’t showing up on iOS for me.

Reset hasn’t happened yet since patch.

1 Like

Derp. I forgot that Gems does a global reset. I blame multiple consecutive 20-hour days.

Will iOS players be compensated the 2 honor they won’t get because they didn’t get the patch on the same day?

Lines of text overlap each other in the full chat if i use medium or large text size. Annoing. Also dont like that i have to use the x to close chat (if i want to use the full chat). Used to be easier just to click on the map outside the chat.

Cmon, who need this boring honor points and chat when TINA IS NOT FIXED!!!

3 Likes

@Saltypatra It is near the end of business in Australia. iOS is still waiting on the patch to drop. Will someone hang out at the office and keep calling Apple until the App Store finally gets its act together?

It really makes no sense to honor someone outside your guild, as it stands, because there are awards attached to racking up Honor, and there is no requirement to spread the wealth around…

5 Likes

It probably says here somewhere but I’ve missed it. What does MVP actually stand for?

Most Valuable Person/Player

1 Like

You plan on releasing this on iOS sometime in th3nextweek or so? :roll_eyes:

So, where do we post new bugs? Usual place? Wait for an issues thread? Here?

I’m getting “Lucky III” MVP for my troops (survived 3 or more death marks) when there was zero death marks in the battle, on either team.

1 Like

Answered earlier in the thread:

4 Likes

Eh, you have such great artworkers and we get this boring whatsapp-emoticons? :smiley:

Was expecting a crying Ubasted or a Divinia with sunglasses. Maybe add such gow-based emoticons as purchasable packs :wink:

2 Likes

@Grundulum

gemsofwar

4 Likes

they’re not giving those away for free :stuck_out_tongue:

If I honor an iOS player, will that still be honored when they update?

I’ll let you know. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

So, does TINA 9000 skill issue fixed? This is the most important part for me.

2 Likes

From testing, and others comments.

No

1 Like