4.3 Update (Patch Notes)

What happened to the Zuul related chat stuff that was mentioned in the dev Q&A?

I see… :thinking:

¿¿¿¿¿ ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿ ¿ ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿ ¿¿¿¿¿ ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿ ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿ ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Sooo request for a future update.

Im 1 of those people who have chat open constantly for general chat or recruiting purposes.

If I switch to full chat, to play with settings, or to check something or whatever, If I dont switch back to Lite chat, it closes the overlay.

Can we have an option, as some may like this, so we can check it so that if we close full chat but are still connected, we can have the overlay lite chat.

That way less double handling when switching between full and lite

When will we be able to get achievements on Xbox?

1 Like

Logging in after the patch awarded a whole lot of potraits and titles. One of the last portraits I received was a Zuul’Goth, I can’t find it anywhere in the list though. Is this for some reason still set to invisible?

I thought Bless was going to make troops Invulnerable, not impervious.
That means Curse can still remove blessed? Which makes Essence of Evil the new Dragon Eye. :person_facepalming:

1 Like

Fixed issues in the Chat System

The money shot right here

1 Like

It’s pretty vague though. All they had to do was fix two issues and that line’s right.

The issues might’ve been:

• needs a new layout
  • needs emoji

@Devs, thank you for including the lite chat option. I find it so much better when I can see more than 5 replies at a time. :grinning:

2 Likes

Please make the delve related portraits retroactive.

3 Likes

Sirrian has said they are working on a fix for this atm in game chat

no names

is there a way to disable the new post battle report? i was hoping to have a cleaner transition to the next battle and keep the farming rolling instead of slowing it down :smiley: we already have the defense stats popup between battles as well

Also!! the continue button from the post battle report menu is mostly right on top of the 1 Gem refresh button. there will be many wasted gems…

2 Likes

My understanding was that Curse and Bless are supposed to intentionally be counters to each other.

1 Like

Its same time as previous 1 so no slower. But not faster either.

Personally, Id like to see it for other modes, like delves lol.

But PvP and Explore Im generally trying to speed through, so less transitions better for me there

These are messages in the history from before the patch, so it’s known they are like this. None of the new mythic announcements should show that way though.

There is not. But the total time taken to go from end of battle to the battle selection screen is the same as it was before, so there has been no slow down.

4 Likes

So how do we counter Essence of Evil?
Use a cleanser? What if it’s GW… Or our cleanser gets targetted?
4 cleansers or 4 dooms?
Essence of Evil can cast 3-4 times on one turn with the right “luck”.

I said DE was going to be an issue as soon as the first nerf happened. I’m hoping this won’t take 90 days to nerf as well.

Well, there was also the issue of “if a notification appeared before you’d look at previous message, the message history would be non-existent”. Which was one of the biggest reasons most top guilds try to exclusively use Discord.

We don’t have update specific threads for bugs.

If you notice a bug please report it here
Or contact support if you need help!