4.3 Update (Patch Notes)

Only a small one BUT… chat doesn’t automatically stay at the bottom of the current messages anymore. I kinda liked that. It’s easy to get lost if you’re halfway up chat and more messages are being sent. Don’t know if that was intentional or not.

Edit: I’m on PS4

Has been staying at bottom for me on PC

1 Like

@Cyrup you seem to be active on the forums atm xD can you shed some light on my above comment or should I make a whole thread for a bug report? Idk
Please and thank you

1 Like

It appears that curse is only going to apply to make Impervious troops. So, pre-emptively getting bless up on your team appears to be the intended counter.

That said, there isn’t (yet) any fullproof team-wide bless spell.

Imp of Love has a chance (ick) to teamwide bless on his spell, but requires him to have suffered life damage first (double ick). That’s a no-go.

A couple of other troops, like Qilin, can randomly bless some units on their spells. Meh.

Friday’s Queen of Sin does offer teamwide bless, but only for Daemons.

Next week’s new faction Legendary offers random blessing to teammates on 4+ matches. That might be the way to go for now, until power creep introduces a unit that effectively counters the Essence of Evil.

I will check. If you don’t hear back from me after today best to submit a bug report :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you thank you !

If you’ve scrolled to the bottom it should return to most current messages

There’s something weird going on with the gold values shown with the three opponent choices in PvP. The highest I used to see was around 1500 gold, now I just got one above 2000 gold. The post battle result was still only around the 3500 gold I usually get for 1500 gold fights, so it’s probably a display issue on the choice screen.

Edit: Had my souls armor on, this is actually a huge buff to PvP gold rewards. :astonished:

1 Like

So no fix to the awful gem creation on Doomed Blade…

5 Likes

It’s working now. Thanks heaps for checking!

1 Like

Seeing reports of 9k+ gold from battles.
(not mine)

Where as I am getting 4k+ now which never used to happen

2 Likes

Revenge battle?

I can confirm that TINA’s targeting is NOT fixed in this update.

6 Likes

Right, had my souls armor on, using my gold armor this is a huge buff to PvP gold rewards.

1 Like

Team scores went up roughly by 2k, that’s probably why the increase in gold.

• The new screen continues to display the player’s rank and trophies earned (also including the Guild current trophy rank)

It is nice, but not too useful (in my opinion) to see the guild trophy tally.

As has been mentioned numerous times in feature requests, we would like to see our PERSONAL trophy count for the week.

I agree lite chat all the way bro!!

Much better

On PC where are the screenshots saved?

Your Steam screenshots folder.

1 Like

On PC, the screenshots use Steam’s screenshot system.

1 Like