4.3 Update (Patch Notes)

@Hitomiml I was finally able to update to 4.3 as well and my numbers where the same as you, 2 min later I rechecked and the returned to normal, if I had to guess I would say that since the game was awarding all the portraits and titles when you updated, it waited until after that to apply and readjust the statues (as all my kingdoms lost 6% to tribute chance) and after all the background stuff was handled the statues applied and it fixed, so just check again, it’s likely normal now

In regards to the TINA fix, the reality is we thought we HAD tracked down the bug and fixed it! It turns out that there is a second bug ALSO affecting TINA, and it’s a high priority for our programmers. As soon as we have a fix we will release it, our fingers are crossed that it will only be a small fix so it doesn’t need to be pushed with a major update, and can be done by us as quickly as possible.

I know that this answer may not satisfy everyone, but it is what happened. We are doing our best to rectify it.

16 Likes

Tina wasn’t mentioned at all in the patch notes.
It took me a whole 5 matches to see it wasn’t fixed.

Please in the future, don’t have support say something is fixed, until someone actually QA’s the fix by playing the game.

I sincerely trust that someone saw an error in the code. Fixed the code. And assumed it was good to go.
I also understand that the dev team doesn’t have 500 hours to test a fix.
5-15 minutes of QA though when there was a minimal amount of bugs to be fixed between 4.2.5 and 4.3… Doesn’t feel like a big ask. :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Why can’t the hero be MVP?

1 Like

What about all the orbs nobodys getting for raid boss, class events etc. Is this not a too priority because it affects us and not you all. Every single player should get compensated with orbs and please dont tell me to fill out a ticket or that its only visual. Thank you.

1 Like

The response from the devs so far suggests it isn’t a visual bug. However, the amounts missing seem to vary based on how you collect. If you collect one orb at a time, you’re safe. Two orbs, and you miss one. Four orbs, you miss two. There isn’t an easy way to determine who collected what, how. (Yes, someone could write a script to comb through the logs and compare guild reward tier to bonuses collected—assuming the logs can be trusted. But that is a lot of data to sift through, if the data can even be trusted. It is much easier to be reactive and ask players to submit tickets.)

1 Like

If it was giving extra orbs instead of taking them. It’d be fixed by now. :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000901796-Missing-Live-Guild-Event-Orb-rewards

It’s a visual issue fortunately. The team have just pushed out a fix. To keep up to date with our issues please check the Known issues section of the help center!

Lol… I’m a follower of the “known issues” chaos orbs are not mentioned at all on it. :person_shrugging:

“The link” takes me a screen that says this

I click the link:

Then known Issues

Woops! Fixed! Sorry. Zendesk defaults to “agent” for permissions for everyone to view rather than “everyone”.

Regarding TINA 9,000 and overall slowness with keeping the known issues up to date, I’m sorry. We’ve just gone through a little process change which caused some delays. The aim of it was to make things more efficient from now on, so your patience is appreciated :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

When there’s as much as a known issue as Tina. It’s understandable if the known issues isn’t updated daily about her.
What I don’t understand is how the fix was planned for 4.3… Released with 4.3… but not mentioned in the patch notes.

We had it included under “additional minor bug fixes.” We always release a host of smaller fixes which we don’t specify in the patch notes.

And before you ask, because I know you will, no, we won’t be releasing our already huge patch notes in future with every single minor fix.

1 Like

Considering how many posts were made prior about Tina… And after she was “fixed”… How in the world do you not consider her a major fix?

Made the cut as major…

Made the cut as major…

Made the cut as major…

Furthermore, when Tina is actually fixed :crossed_fingers:.
It’s as much a balance change at it is a bug fix.

If these “bugs” aren’t worth 30 seconds to mention in a patch note. Then they aren’t worth the minutes required to report initially. To answer further questions. And in some cases, follow up about the bug because they sometimes fall through the cracks. And before you say it…“Yes, I know you aren’t going to change your mind about this. That you clearly know what your players want more than me. And that I shouldn’t even ask about issues… because surely… They are minor and not worth 30 seconds to address.”

1 Like

TINA is doubly fixed. Please restart your game to get the fix :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the announcement Kafka. And not just saying, hey a minor bug has been fixed. Please restart your game. :grinning:

I’d like my responses with 5% less passive aggression please. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m super stoked that TINA got fixed before reset. WOOHOO!

6 Likes

I haven’t seen this mentioned anywhere, and who knows, maybe it’s just an Xbox One problem, but I’ve noticed that I no longer see any indication that I’m fighting a Revenge/Rival battle in PvP.

If I look at the amount of glory that is to be awarded, I can figure out which battles are which (and I can even tell after the fact that they increased my Revenge battles won total on the Defenders tab), but I much prefer the old bright text notification. Hopefully you can bring that back?

4 Likes

4% and we have a deal. :handshake:
(Idk why people accuse me of being passive aggressive, when I clearly have no issue being aggressively aggressive.)
I was just making a point, while also sharing sincere appreciation.

2 Likes

Its funny they never take responsibility for anything.