4.3.5 Update Patch Notes

In iOS shop

1 Like

Yay! Thank you @Namour.

Has a whole day gone by already Apple?!? Lol

1 Like

It shows the date of when the client approved the patch for their platform.
Like Google did 3 weeks ago. :grinning:

1 Like

Are the mana masteries limited to 64% now?

In the hero menu on top left screen, I have 4 masteries at 65% (red 508, yellow 507, purple 508 and brown 508) and 2 masteries at 64% (blue 498 and green 499).

But when I open the new option menu during a battle, all my masteries are at 64%.

Also the 6% tribute chance bonus is still not displayed in kingdom menu.
(exemple: Forest of Thorns show 35% in place of 41%)
And the statue bonus for souls and XP also still display 0% in place of 50% in the hero menu, bonus menu.
edit: to be precise about the tribute chance and statue bonus, it sometimes display the correct numbers, sometimes not. Like before this update.

3 Likes

I find it odd that the Battle Info screen leaves out titles.

When will comes 4.4? I wanna use this cool revance feature what i actually not see…?!

Nice update, UI improvement is so needed to the stage of the game :slight_smile:

Quite disappointing that the only interesting feature in this patch is the rework of… 6 troops and a weapon… No kingdom rework? :frowning:

1 Like

Troop reworks only need a server side update. So I’m guessing we’ll see more between 4.3.5 and 4.4

We’ve been spoiled for a while. But these “half dates” aren’t supposed to be game changing for the most part. They are supposed to be little improvement on things and bug fixes. So as long as this patch didn’t break anything. I’m good with it. :grinning:

8 Likes

@awryan Same for me - all game alerts stopped working since the patch. I already unticked and ticked them again, but didn’t help.

Huawei P9

2 Likes

@Kafka ^^ :eye::eye:
(She’s doing my official ticket)

I’m running through general troubleshooting with players on the alert issue and have sent some info to the dev team to hopefully look into tomorrow - will let you know via ticket when I have more info if not here as well :smiley:

2 Likes

After the 4.3.5 update, my game crashes when I change armor (after changing armor, and exiting the hero menu, the spinning wheel doesn’t stop spinning). Is this a known bug? I’m on mobile android.

If it’s the issue that I’m thinking of. It’s assets downloading in the background. Go into settings and download all the assets if you haven’t already.

1 Like

Thanks- I don’t see any mention of downloading assets in the settings menu, so presumably they’re all downloaded (?). I’ve had this issue since the 4.3.5 update. It only hangs like that after I change armor. Have to force quit the game and restart. My phone is kind of old so maybe that’s the problem.

1 Like

You have to scroll down under graphical settings. The button will always be there. It’ll just say you have none to download or X amount to download. For me it was 500 mb after the update.

1 Like

Thanks a lot. Turns out that I did have 10MB of assets to download.
Unfortunately it didn’t solve my issue though.

Ok so couple weeks ago I wanted to pop to global and say hi and have a convo as always. As soon as I when in there was a guy being offensive and racist l, I didn’t bother interacting with global and just reported him as I don’t tolerate such behaviour (forgot all about it)
Today I received in game msg from dev about the report.
My question is: does it always take this long for reports to be addressed

I reported someone on xbox for bad language and i got the answer the next day

I have the same issue on xbox