4.3.5 Update Patch Notes

Wulfgarok . Legendary Trait.
Why called like this ?

Perfect. Thanks for the quick turnaround on that. :+1:

1 Like

Map is visually screwy around the edges, you can see the background of the map but not kingdoms around the edges, at least on ps4
Not a big deal but aesthetically obnoxious

One of the options under settings is to appeal a ban. Unfortunately I’ll never be able to test this. But when someone is banned they’ll now be able to access this option I assume? Otherwise, it seems rather pointless. As far as I know when players are banned they can’t see anything but an image saying they were banned.

Hey I’ve made an official bug report about that here:

https://community.gemsofwar.com/t/screen-perimeter-after-4-3-5

2 Likes

Are there any plans to add:

• Banner to the info menu in battle?
  • Total hero class exp to end of battle?
  • Total battle time to end of battle?
4 Likes

@Tacet yes to banners in the battle info menu (but no ETA yet sorry)

I’ll pass your suggestions on about the other 2 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did we lose the “download all assests” button?

@awryan this covers chat bans. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My game started in fullscreen 1920x1080 resolution instead of my preferred 1280x720 windowed mode for some reason. Also didn’t need to download anything before launching, it did it completely during the loading screen. Not sure why…

Lol…:person_facepalming:
Makes a lot more sense now.

It’s hidden on the first (graphics screen lol) under settings if I remember right. Just have to scroll down. After the update it was 700 mb. :hushed:

Even the west coast NBA game is finished, and still nothing. Perhaps the Universe demanded karmic balance for XBox going out a day early. Perhaps I+2 needs to stand ready to raise hell with Apple (again).

@HugeOgre Download All Assets is at the bottom of the Graphics tab in the settings menu on mobile only

2 Likes

anyone has any idea what kingslayer is?

Love the updates! Would love to see the timer at the end battle screen though. Would really be great in comparing teams, complaining about long battles, etc. :stuck_out_tongue:

Old never-seen weapon.

Still not out on iOS. AGAIN!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::cry::cry:

2 Likes

i was browsing through troops but i couldn’t find it.
never thought it was a weapon…
thanks

Resists the urge to make a GoT joke/spoiler.

You’re welcome forums.

4 Likes