37/30 in a guild?

if im wrong then sorry. will have to wait devs come back and comment this, hope it gets resolved for you soon

not just me - affects thousands.

expect the messenger to be shot.

1 Like

We do actually respond to support requests from consoles. Our support linked abovce is the Infinity Plus Two/ Gems of War Support, 505 Support is a separate customer support to us.

As I have said elsewhere we are experiencing long delays in responding than normal due to the recent server issues.

2 Likes

so weeks is normal then now?

long delays since new year means weeks for clarity?
not event weeks calendar weeks?

Do you have a ticket ID or Invite Code so I can look you up on our zendesk?

yes i do but not identifying myself publicly here because of the discernible prejudice in these forums.

i mean some of these responses are so in denial its laughable.

so the developers do deal with consoles when they have the time. you claim its days not weeks despite whats printed on your website

'‘ If you haven’t found the answers you need on the website, you contact us using one of the following options:

For Apple, Android, and Windows devices, click here to submit a support request.
For Playstation 4 and Xbox One, head to http://www.505games.com/contact for support.’

in which case before the end of this event week it will be corrected - maybe - and the guild will once again like thousands of others never stand a chance of reaching 40k seals.

just give them the ticket ID or your invite code, lol

1 Like

Wisdom-Pursuing Mistress obviously

there is the private way

wheres that?

for clarity no link there

click the image, next to any of Nimhain replies and it will pop up

or use this link to find the same send message button

thankyou - will do - good luck with your quest! hope it doesn’t take as long as my lost ticketssssssssssssss.

and now everyone else knows how to get your blocked guild unblocked for the 10th time because 505 games won’t do it anymore.

this public service programme is now over.

So now i got to remove 4 menbers to recruit one.and in my other guild i got to remove 19 members to recruit 1

If there any nice Devs out there please go into our Rank 2 Guild on the Leaderboards Ps4 and Remove the 3 Ghost Members for me.Thankyou so Much.

Make sure you’ve submitted a ticket to the Zendesk site (https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new). If you have already and it’s been over a week or two then maybe provide @Nimhain with your ticket ID or invite code.

2 Likes

Ok nice one

Thanks @Annaerith i’ll try this again if it’s not resolved soon.

I did try re- and re- and re- and re-enterring data in different ways, ‘invite code’ also erased multiple other fields when entered. Refrained from joining my controller with the back of my tv screen, but did turn the air a bit blue. Can’t remember if i tried with a false system though. Signing in didn’t help.

I did have a ps4 issue last year that i did get through to zendesk, and they resolved it well, and quickly.

Edit - just a note, 505 fixed my purchase first thing in the morning. Guild issue still pending, i’m following up
Edit2 - guild issue also resolved

have you try to actually fill the support ticket from a computer?
seems like you have issues with the website on your console?

as far as i know the ticket doesnt have to be filled on the device the bug comes from.

Hi morose, you might want to try again, 505 fixed my guild issue this morning

@Annaerith I was trying from the PS4. When I got through to zendesk last
year, I may have used my computer; can’t remember, but I’ll try from my
computer first next time if I have a problem… I hope I don’t have to try
that, but the way things have been going… lol
Thanks
ps 505 has fixed my issues

1 Like