3.5 update screenshots (part 2)

You should get it around 3-4h am

OK, it can come sooner

wait… ranked Tier levels are going to give ingots, right ?.. i already did to Tier 1 this week… this means i will not get these ?

No clue about that they didin’t show rank tier

The most ridiculous thing about this update is that it’s primarily about updating the Hero classes, but the fix for being able to change hero classes is still probably months away.

6 Likes

When should the update appear on PS4?

Any new achievements?

Probably, when there is a patch they release 2-3 achievement

Most of time it’s related with the new features

So i expect achievement for upgrading weapon and class hero

1 Like

I expect patch notes post within 30min :slight_smile:

Are you multiple people sharing one forums account? You’ve asked this question six times that I’ve seen, and Rickygervais has answered at least three times.

Nobody outside the devs knows when the patch will hit. And the devs won’t give a firm date/time just in case there is a problem with Sony/Microsoft/Apple and the release is delayed. So in the words of Yoda, “Patience you must have”.

Edit: based on time stamps, @Rickygervais, patch notes were posted 19 minutes after your guess. Not bad!

3 Likes

There we go

4 Likes

thanks. time for me to uninstall/reinstall the game

New background

Just got my first legendary ingots woohooo lol

Lol @Fleg was right you need ingots to forge ingots (10x lower rarity)

To clarify again, we are not nerfing tribute. I’m very confused as to why everyone thinks this will happen with every new Update.

We will be reviewing the mastery requirements for weapons to make it easier for newer players. On top of this, if we notice a kingdom is harder to level, we will release more weapons for it,

1 Like

100,000 common ingots to forge a Mythic lmao. Just like with traitstones forging is a complete waste of resources.

Look like some troop art been reworked

Thank God I just checked, Frost Archer remains untouched!!!

5 Likes

Why did they make the amount of damage dealt “Deal 17 damage” on the cards. I know that’s a minor issue just wondering why they did that.