3.5 known issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

Hi everyone

We have noticed an emerging issue where you may open Gems of War to be found on a new game. We still store your account progress on our servers so it’s not lost entirely. However, we are still looking into this issue and I don’t have anymore info at this stage

Please hang tight

fix quickly please,i need my 1375 level hero.

1. Can you please ensure you are logged into the PSN account first used to download Gems of War and reinstall the game? See if this helps.
  2. What is the invite code of your new account that you were made to start on, and what is the invite code of the account you are missing?
  3. Did you notice any errors recently? If so, when, and what exactly do they say?
  4. Did you purchase any dungeon packs recently?
  5. What was the last thing you did before closing the game before the issue occurred?

1.main account,i try to download again but im sure not fix the problem
2.alansirer
3.no
4.yes
5.before 10 hours farming stones in explores

Please PM me the invite code of your old and new account which just arrived with the new game, I can’t find any accounts with that name

Hi all, please contact support with your invite code of the new account and the invite code of the account you have lost you are experiencing this issue

Please select “Account issue”
https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Regarding the ps4 issue:

1 Like

On PC platform (Steam), Spanish language. There is a mismatch on the information provided for a daily task; on the text that shows over the map, it states to win 12 combats with 3 yellow troops. In the detailed information accessed through the ? button, it states to win 12 combats with 3 green troops. Green troops is the right one. This mismatch is only applied to Spanish language; I have changed to english and it states green troops on both texts.

imagen

@Cyrup I have this problem too. So far I’ve only noticed it in the last battle but just now in the middle of battle 1 I walked away for a while and the event ended and I had to restart my game

1 Like

PC platform (Steam). Untranslated text in spanish version on the Hero Class information menu

Xbox, class event scoring system is stuck at 50. When I win a battle worth 62 points, I receive 52 pts (no troop lost). 75 points give in reality 55 points,…etc…

The later regarding the Class XP is on the Known Issues list, fixed in 3.6 next update. I have also added the other translation error to a list we have of odd tasks and translation issues.

@Maxx Thank you!

@anon43026234 Please contact support with some images and “missing rewards” so we can understand the issue better

1 Like

Here a bug.
Fire bomb does not have dispel, but there is the info bubble.

There are a lot of problems with the troop menu on Xbox One. I’ve tried recording a video to display some of the mistakes. Let’s count how many things are wrong. I can’t seem to upload it here, so it’s been posted to youtube.

https://youtu.be/Kb5UohkbCZ4

1. The troops are first sorted by amount. There are 61 Wall of Bones, but the number appearing in the upper right says 60.

2. A similar problem for the Pharaoh Hound. There are 21, but the number shows 20. It should be noted that in both of these cases, pressing the right trigger to move to the next category (in this case, the next amount in descending order) does not work.

3. 3rd iteration of the same bug. 16 under the troop, 14 in the upper right.

4. Slayer Ghost is out of order. It has 11 copies, yet is listed after Dragon Cruncher with 9.

5. Now for the upgradable sort. None of the text in the upper right is correct. Troops that can be neither traited nor ascended are shown as “Traitable”. Troops that can be traited are “Ascendable”. Troops that can be traited and ascended have no text.

6. The last bug involves sorting weapons by level. Quite nicely, they are actually sorted by how many times they have been upgraded. Unfortunately, the left and right triggers are near useless here. Pressing the right trigger on the level 9 Divine Protector should go to the level 7 Crossbow of Exile. Instead, it skips all the way to the end of the list instead of the next heading. The left triggers behaves similarly, going to the front of the list.

I saw this addressed before, apparently Firebomb does Dispel itself before it hits itself for lethal damage - otherwise Barrier would save it. And the code for that causes the tooltip to appear.

4 Likes

What’s this? I can’t participate to gw though I’m the leader and just registered the guildn to gw.
Is there something that hold us not to participate? (Bug, member limit, etc)
Currently we are 16/30.

when i use skull attack enemy,it jump into the board. Android 8.0,4 x speed.

@AnarchyChampion

Also looking into your Guild issue now, when did you register?

@Melissa96 Thanks, I noticed this on Stream as well!
Was Saguaro Entangled before attacking with skull damage?
Did the attacked troop have any special traits that trigger on skull damage/did they have a status effect on them?
Have you been able to do this again since then?

Just an update before Guild Wars starts and a further note for future PVP battles especially: If you encounter a “Server Error - CLIFFY xxx” please check out this article:
https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000337136

i think this bug is caused by 4x speed .it didn’t happen when i switch to 1x speed.

saguaro’s 3rd trait animation is easy to made it jump in the board or right on 4x speed.

1 Like