3.5 feedback and suggestions

Hi devs,
I know we all only tend to post complaints here, so I thought I’d go against the grain and give the 3.5 update a big thumbs UP! :+1:

I like the ingots and the daily tasks, but mostly this is the first update in many months that hasn’t come with a bumper crop of bugs and broken stuff (at least on iOS).

My only suggestions (in no particular order) are old issues I’d still like to see dealt with:

1. Guild Chat is still mostly broken, tho it’s been working intermittently since the update.

2. Guildmasters should be able to DM players in the game. Just in general GMs need more support… they work hard (for free) for all of us, and judging by the number of walkouts and even ‘lockouts’ I’ve seen or heard about, it takes its toll on their sanity!

3. 0 member guilds should be deleted from the rankings. I know, it’s a “complex” issue and you’re “studying” it. I don’t believe you! All this data resides in a database structure somewhere, right? Why can’t you just hire a good SQL nerd and have him purge the EMPTY guilds? If he bills you for more than 2 hours work he’s ripping you off!

4. We should be able to change the order of our teams in the Troops window.

5. (iOS-specific) The game has been crashy for months. Something to do with when tributes come due while you’re playing a match (I think). Since it’s somewhat predictable (after logging in you’re safe for about an hour) it’s not horrible, but I still lose one or two important matches to game crashes every week. Not any worse in 3.5, but not any better either.

6. I don’t mind all the different currencies in the game, in fact I like it. But I DO find it annoying that so many ‘items’ end up piling up in my inventory with no use. I’ve got hundreds of Treasure Maps, thousands of minor traitstones, over a million Souls. I don’t want to upset that precious “game economy” but it just seems… untidy. OTOH I was overjoyed that jewels found a purpose with the advent of craftable pet food. Maybe after the next update we can feed our pets spare maps! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Oh I do ramble… as you can see, except suggestion #5 (and long-term, #2) these are pretty small nits to pick… really I just came here to say thanks, the game is moving in a good direction and you’re doing a fine job. :hugs:

2 Likes