3.4 - Enough is Enough

The guild chat bug seems to be only happening when there is a pet event that is triggered.

I remember being able to write in chat yesterday and ya I think when I had triggered 3 pet event I was no longer able to chat during that time.

But because today was pet event 24h, the chat bug was going on the whole day.

Thanks Maxthor. Does it happen when you try to “Connect” to chat or just if you try to send a message?

Hello @Cyrup

When I click on the chat icon and then click yes, the spinning wheel appears and will load forever.

To get the spinning wheel disappear I have to hit the “back” button on my phone.

After that I have access to chat and I can send a message on global chat. But when type a message on guild chat and click “ok” the message is not showing up, although I can see any previous message from guildmate.

@Cyrup

Ok I can send message In guild chat if:

1. I click the chat icon and click the yes button

2. I hit the return button( the back arrow) on my phone after minimizing the game

3. Click the chat icon again

4. Type something in the guild chat

5. Click on the global chat tab

6. Click on guild chat tab again

7. Voilà I now see the message I had typed earlier

I have closed and reopened the game and did the same manipulation I have describe above and unfortunately it didn’t worked this time

Hey all experiencing chat issuues

We believe we may have fixed the problem. Please completely close/reopen your game and verify integrity of game cache if you are on Steam and experiencing issues.

Let me know how this goes.

1 Like

Definitely not working on Android.

I still had the spinning wheel and had to minimize and hit back arrow to even get in chat tab.

In 1 min the chat might be fixed because the pet event will be ending hmmm

Tried to manually fix your chat, please restart and let me know how this goes (might only fix guild only)

1 Like

Nvm still not working as of right now.

oO now it is working, at this very second.
Thanks @Cyrup

1 Like

i am magic !

4 Likes

I can confirm that this seems to have worked for me.

1 Like

Chat still not working for me on iOS :frowning:

Same here! I hope my guildies who aren’t in our LINE chat know I am not just ignoring them :frowning:

Only read the OP, but I’m experiencing the exact same issue.

With limited time to actually spend on playing, waiting a bazillion hours for a match to load, only for me to close it in frustration is extremely poor and my guild suffers now too. :rage:

Too much time spent on BS such as ‘pets’ which don’t add any value at all to gameplay experience and (what appears to be) zero time spent on operational stability…

1 Like

Try this:

Click on chat icon

Join channel 001

Join Channel 002

Join Channel 001

Restart the game

Click in guild chat tab