3.2 Patch Notes

Like I said before if you don’t like something say why and then give suggestions to make it better. This I’m sure will help them improve the interface while they work through the kinks.

Has anyone figured out wtf “Income/Hr” is? Where did this come from? Is a future update going to transform it into an idle game where we don’t even have to make matches?!

I don’t get what your saying?

First impression are important. that why after using the update for awhile but before everyone else on the forum else I didn’t post that “this interface is the biggest pile S#i% I’ve ever seen uninstall immediately and save yourself the bandwidth”. In my opinion the developers need serious direction as to what is a usable interface and looks good. I’ve offered my opinions.

There are good black and white Fantasy interfaces as I’ve referenced, and this isn’t one of them.

I was ONE of only 2-3 posters MONTHS ago that expressed concern for this interface out of almost every single other forum member. It was a very popular post and everyone was all aboard the hype train.

There were a number of us who gave similar feedback. I don’t recall there ever being a new UI “hype train.” At best, it has received lukewarm reception in previous showcases.

I agree with most of your points, though; I think we’re in violent agreement.

3 Likes

To add to this, keyword filter for both of these would probably be fine if there was consistent wording and it didn’t also filter a bunch of stuff you don’t want. For example, if I search “freeze”, I’ll miss two troops that can cause the “frozen” status, and searching “frozen” gives you any spell or trait that can be affected by “frozen” or any troop with “frozen” in the description, including immunity traits, along with two of the troops that actually inflict it. If I search “devour”, I’ll get every troop with devour in their spell description or trait description, which are almost all devour immunities. This is a long-standing issue with keyword search and independent of the recent UI change, but still a very valid complaint.

8 Likes

I like the UI over all.

The issue for me, is the text. When picking teams in PVP and i assume every other team picking page, the white of the troop names is hard to read without a background highlight to the names as it blends in too much with the background.

The yellow colour of the text when damaged stats for a troop, if that was changed to a red id say, would make it a lot nicer and easier to see. Also needs a background colour highlight for it.

As for troop reworking, i assume that they will all be looked at again, after the new way of blob gem matching is made sure to work, and people are used to it. If too much is done now, ie that change, and then everything buffed all at once, and new values, it has a higher chance of creating bugs, which in turn makes more pissed off people.

Those with vision problems are hit the hardest in this update with the UI changes. With a few tweaks i think it can be fixed and the new UI kept. Just need to make it so that around the names and text it seems less busy.

1 Like

Holy $hit guys, what did you do???this went from being a fun “Card” game to an absolute mess…and taking out sorting by trait and ability was a major.f_up.

9 Likes

At the risk of saying something positive.
I like the new look… PvP feels more interactive.

1 Like

you are turning away a LOT of people with this, though I will continue playing until it becomes such a mess I don’t want to do it anymore…and you’re sending me on that road…AND this will be extremely off putting to new players…you WILL see a HUGE decline in veteran players and new players downloading keeping this game as well, trust me…I am right on this

3 Likes

they need to revert the cards back to looking like cards…if they would do that…there won’t any more griping coming from Me.

2 Likes

This is said every update. And yet, game still going strong

1 Like

Agreed, cant tell legendaries from mythucs now.

1 Like

Personally, i can tell the difference. The border colour.

4 Likes

Different colors for borders.

1 Like

I am getting motion sick for real from this update. Too much movement. Also, smaller and harder on my eyes. The rewards screen that tells what you won from matches and chests is way too complex. After 2 matches I feel sick to my stomach like I had been playing a first person shooter or reading in a moving car. I played on my iPhone. I hope it is not as bad on my iPad. I guess this means no more GoW on my phone :frowning: sad.

4 Likes

Still not the point, if I couldn’t you know newer players won’t be able to. Don’t fix something that isn’t broken in the first place.

game delete and reinstall. same Black out!!!

What version of android are you running?

Not the point, that the colour between the different tier of troops is different, making it easy to tell them apart??

Thats not the point, of not being able to not tell them apart??

You do realise, that new players will have an EASIER time telling them apart, as that is all they will know. They wont have the older versions in their mind, and therefore wont have any pre conceived notions of how it was done.

5 Likes

Like I said, don’t fix something that isn’t broken.

4 Likes