3.2 Feedback and Suggestions

My two biggest problems with the UI specifically:

• It’s a mashup of two different things that have nothing in common. It hurts the perception. In other words - it’s unfinished. It might become fine when it’s done. But until then, I do think it’s a very poor job.

• It needs borders. The Troop Stats and buttons - the text and other stuff needs borders. Not the cards, they have that nice glow, which works fine - but things you need to READ or LOOK AT need to be distinguished from the background - and every color of the background - and needs to be easily seen and recognizable.

If these two things get done - I think I could enjoy the new UI.

EDIT: And the green buttons. They need an update. they look awful. It does resemble MS DOS. Please, change that.

2 Likes

i honestly miss the beautiful card borders we had :disappointed_relieved:
they were so epic… and mythic…
this new border is all just common.

18 Likes

Nevermind! Sorry RNGesus for ever doubting you :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Also, it’s just me or the font scales badly? Looks as if there’s no antialiasing at all. Look at the image just over this post, the orrible quality of the font on “Continue”.

Maybe I should check to see if my Infernus showed up …

It might have he is dropping a lot today 2 of my guildmates got him as well.

i found myself struggling to read my collection,

just look at the font size differences!

obraz

28 Likes

Make this bigger I having trouble seeing what I just crafted

6 Likes

Suggestion to go with the new modern UI Look:

Implement an ugly flat mouse cursor, instead of the old nice looking pointer/gauntlet. Example:

Consistency is the key here.

10 Likes

that goes with the troop pictures too.
they need to be simplified and made more flashy
they completely dont fit the new ui

6 Likes

But don’t have the black outline of course.

10 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy:

THIS. So much this.

I used to derive great pleasure from looking at my collection and how they went from white to green to blue to purple and orange. The design of borders was different and you really had a sense of advancing the cards. It fit so well with the fantasy setting of the whole game. Every information on the card was easy to see. Now it all blends together in a blurry blob of cards that have recognizability of a potato. Add the insult to injury with near invisible stats and horrid borderless font. Whoever made this decision should be fired or at best, sent to get some education in design.

19 Likes

this might do, probably
obraz

7 Likes

I like it, goes nicely with the Green Buttons that are everywhere. Good choice :ok_hand:

Good lord! I hadn’t seen the silence icon yet. Not only does it look like Jason is stalking my troops (read, ugly), but the icon is not even showing in consistent places. Honestly, my first reaction was: “Why isn’t the Forest Troll silenced?” Replacing the magic icon with the silence icon is SUPER unintuitive.

Silence

23 Likes

Omg, this is atrocius. Asking for suggestions even more. This game is going to die slowly…
here my suggestion:

ps: im not joking.

1 Like

It’s funny, looking at the side by side comparison of the old card design vs the new one has me singing “Don’t know what ya got… til it’s goooooone” in my head.

4 Likes

I am sure this has been mentioned ad nauseum, but here is my humble suggestion amid the mass of outcries:

PLEASE GIVE US BACK A SUMMARY SCREEN AFTER OPENING CHESTS

Thank you.

19 Likes

Add a slider in the troop selection screen. I am playing on PC and I can only scroll down the list using middle mouse button or clicking and dragging. Middle button is slow and sometimes it just skips. Clicking and dragging is very slow and annoying. I would like another (and faster) option to scroll down the list. Also, since you already have the cards ordered alphabetically, it would be nice if we could press a key in the troops menu and go to the corresponding letter. For example, pressing “D” key would take us to the first troop starting with letter D.

7 Likes