3.2 Feedback and Suggestions

I’ve stopped playing the game. First day in months i’ve not signed in. I suggest if you’re unhappy with the new seizure inducing UI then you do the same. They’ll only take notice if the player count falls off a cliff.

3 Likes

“You don’t be getting the old version back as confirmed by Steve Faulkner aka Sirrian” well hell with them then

3 Likes

Playing this game lately feel like being on a plane where the hydraulics have given out. So far the nose just wobbling up and down, a few passengers getting sick, but up front the pilot having more and more trouble holding control, you know the fiery wreck is coming.

I think the developers are believing the player base will swallow this too, and this is why they will not change, but I also think there eventually IS tipping point, where it is just…too many bad update in a row, and playerbase starting to move on.

The last few updates are all badly received, I think the next one needs to be a definite, clear improvement. Or…down in flames.

3 Likes

Where do you find those stats of how many troops, weapons, banners and team slots you have?

adventures of design.

8 Likes

Thank you. I didn’t even see that option and am turning it off RIGHT now. I have been playing at 1x (and since I do suffer from the 3d motion issue) been doing the things I normally do when I want to play one of my games that make me nauseous over time.

Let’s see how much that changes the issue on the board.

1 Like

just noticed this why was suncrests entire kingdom icon itself changed to something diff?lol

You have been Stunned

I have to agree the trait stone art is so muddy I can’t tell what I’m looking at.
I think that larger images of the after battle loot is nice, but making them just a little smaller to remove the scroll would be much appreciated.

2 Likes

Thank you!

I’d like to see some stats @saltypatra @ozball on activity and new registrants to this forum this week please… there’s a lot of new faces and voices that I can see - a big welcome to you all… alarming if the influx is just down to the bad reaction to the new UI…

2 Likes

I think the real wake up will be the loss of sales from micro transactions.
I know I won’t be spending anymore money till the UI is repaired.

9 Likes

traitstone arts are just too detailted and hard to read it fast.
all elemets should be simple to read and understand

4 Likes

I’ve been a player since 2014 and never felt the need to voice my opinions here until now.
So you can count me as a new face here.
I love this game and don’t want to see it fade into obscurity because of a botched UI redesign.

16 Likes

I have played from the start, and I have never had need to complain until guild wars and this UI.

I don’t want to be one of those guys that says they’re quitting because of X, but… I think it’s time. I have been losing fun in the game. I am literally forced to log on every day to fight forest trolls, krakens, and wisps every day, or face getting kicked out of my Guild.

Now I log in and almost instantly get a headache from this sickening UI.

I have a question. Who OK’s this? Did you look at this and think “Man, I did a really good job here”? I imagine my comment will get buried, nor does my opinion probably matter to you very much.

I would say it’s almost a talent to make something this ugly.

I can honestly say, every single patch you’ve done for the past few months has made the game worse.

20 Likes

this part is truncated, inaccessible in full screen …
the adjustment to the 4/3 format makes it possible to see all …
the modern devices are rather in 16/9 format …

I suspect the defense AI sliders were removed partially because not many people used them, but mainly because they were generating too many support tickets. The devs caused confusion by introducing the AI sliders at the same time as the Unity AI (no more skull distraction, more spell casting, and overall different behavior), not to mention the unintended(?) AI changes like gem blobs generating lots more mana and the AI seeming to get more extra turns. I’m guessing the team was getting a lot of “the AI is cheating” tickets (because it was ignoring skulls or whatever) and people were blaming the sliders because they were the only visible in-game change.

Suggesting this again, especially now since we are directly incentivized for having six completely unique Guild Wars defen teams - keep the Guild Wars defend team the same as it was last week, don’t reset it to your PvP defense.

Please go back to the old list style with chests it takes too long to go through everything you got and it’s hard to see that stuff is new

I started a new game to see what it looks like when you get new stuff and It’s a bit hard to tell that these are new

5 Likes

I’m sure this has been mentioned in the previous 300+ posts, but I want to reiterate:

1. Please make text with colourful background easier to read. Things like team names, team power scores, troop names. Really hard to read in some cases.

2. Please make troop stats in battle more prominent. I often don’t notice a troop is almost dead because the life numbers are so hard to see.

3. Please consider making it more obvious when a troop is ready to cast it’s spell. I keep forgetting to cast because I don’t see they’re ready.

4. Can you make the barrier status more obvious? I keep not seeing it and end up wasting spell casts not realizing the enemies have a barrier up.

5. Traitstones are really hard to tell apart now.

6 Likes