3.2 after 1 hour

Has anyone looked at wisp? I’d love to know how he’s been nerfed

1 Like

Here are my numbers at a lower level. I do not have a SS of current level.

I understand the 100% not being applied now. I see my souls are still off. I will try and find a shot of a more closer level.

Well I’m looking forward to seeing the new version and although I do think it looks too cluttered and messy, I don’t want to slag something off that people have worked hard on (no sniggering back there!), without any constructive comments.
I’m hoping to get a look tomorrow morning before I go fishing.

Ok I’ve just checked this, apparently the bonuses pre-3.2 were including difficulty bonuses for the last battle you fought. So it looks like your last battle was on Warlord IV in that second screenshot. (+100% gold, +125% souls, +100% XP)

2 Likes

Thank you for the quick response.

1 Like

Here is the Wisp nerf.

The more i’m looking at and using this new layout / design the more annoyed i’m getting. The old beautiful design is still there in the hero section and chest tabs and a few other places which feels great but the rest of it is truly awful. The troop cards don’t look half as pretty and it’s harder to tell what colour they are at a quick glance. The banner section has become bizarrely minimilistic with it’s + symbols instead of using numbers. The home screen looks so bad it’s like a cheap mobile game. I could go on but i’m that angry after all the money i’ve ploughed into this game. They’ve gone and destroyed everything i loved about it. AHHHHHHHHH!!!

4 Likes

I hope you don’t think that’s what I’ve done. I’ve tried to offer possible improvements, and point out good things, in addition to pointing out problems.

2 Likes

One thing that can be improved is to outline all of the lettering with a black outline, so the words can be easier to read.

2 Likes

All of it? If you look they have 2 new design languages in play they’ve just added. For example the Kingdom screen (or the My Bonuses) is fine IMO. Lines, squares, boxes, nice artwork Skyrim style. However the troop menu is some modern mimalistic, rounded, buttons… not appropriate in Fantasy. Modern Insustrial perhaps.

1 Like

Where did the custom AI go? :cry::cry::cry::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Also, did they nerf the menu that showed traits for each troop??? That would be helpful when making defend teams.

Apologies, this got left out of the patch notes initially. It’s been added in now:

1 Like

That new UI is so ugly. I’m in no rush to play this update on ps4.

2 Likes

It is incredibly bad. Especially how there is a mixture of the horrible new ‘modern’ look and the the older screens. Dear Lord.

6 Likes

So far the best feature in this update is the 24 unique troops bonus im GW. I hope it will start next week

4 Likes

It’s so cluttered. I can’t see the stars on my kingdoms at a glance. The battle screen is ugly. Doesn’t make you wanna play.

Do they even A/B test these developments? My god.

4 Likes

After 1 hour of playing. I think the general consensus based on Global chat is this is horrible update it’s about 1 in 10 that are looking at as positive. My 6 year old who used to like watching me play has already decided it’s 'terrible" lol. Anyway I’m ok with some of the changes but the match screen is horrible.
I sincerely hope there will be some thought put towards allowing users to select the old UI as a option or I’ll likely cut my game time in GoW down by about 90% I can’t play hours of the match screen the way it is now

Cheers
Calvin

3 Likes