3.2.5 Patch Notes

I second that. I’d love the option to turn of shiny sprkling effects, is it a NEW YEAR already so we have all those fireworks? Some of the effects look nice, I must be honest, but all of them is just TOO MUCH!

I’d also like and option to hide background behind the puzzle. It is very distracting in some game modes. I played Treasure Hunt today and I can’t clearly see what is what at the glance and this is a bad thing,

Currenlty the check board is made of solid and transparent blocks. How about making all of them solid? Or making Transparent less transparent? I pressume the black transparent block has ~20-30% of opacity, maybe it should have 60-80%?

1 Like

You forgot to explain Fiery Fire. I was surprised for sure to catch it

I was about to point this out, just saw it myself.

Were chest drops nerfed? Just opening different chests and gold chests seem to drop gems a lot less. I used to get 1-5 gems from every 50 with maybe one or two not having any. I used the 200 key option a few times and got like 3. I noticed it with other chests too the whole way to VIP

2 Likes

For the most part I really like the update (so glad to have chest contents back in a vertical row!) BUT I have to say that the GIANT FLASHING SHIELD on barriered troops is highly annoying! I use the dragonian rogue and all dragons team and when they are all flashing like that I can’t concentrate on the board :frowning:

A new resources nerfed, how wonderful! :angry: Please, re-add legendary and mythic to summoning stones. And is chest drop always the same or is it nerfed too? It should be increase.

7 Likes

Likewise, I find freeze in particular to be very hard to see.

1 Like

Looks like the Shop screen changed and now lists the most expensive bundles first. At least now maybe more people will see that there really aren’t many “micro” transactions in the game. It’s all about the $50+ bundles!

I agree with the sentiment that summoning stones were nerfed. It wasn’t a stealth nerf as it was listed in the patch notes, but it’s still a nerf. We can get all the commons we need with Gold chests.

The option to open 200 chests should only apply to Gold and maybe Glory chests. I would NEVER open that many Gem/Event/VIP chests at once. EVER! They are too hard to acquire to risk overspending.

Why wasn’t Dawnbringer removed from Arena defenses? This has been a very vocal issue for quite some time and it’s being completely ignored.

7 Likes

What happens to the achievements which requirements we already met? I don’t mean the “Reach lvl 500” when I’m over 1000 - I suppose I’ll get it when I level up. What about “get Mongo” end especially “get Xathenos” - Mongo is pretty much guaranteed to drop sooner or later, but I already got Xathenos, don’t need another and it definitely won’t drop randomly.

1 Like

Will be playing minimally until they remove the large animations…4 x Stun + Barrier + all the other flashing is just nauseating. TOO MUCH! too_much

From another thread:

3 Likes

Every new patch makes the situation worse and I can’t find words for it. Sparkles? LightFX? We aren’t children and they are also troublesome for eyes and the more patches you release the worst the game becames. Effects like frozen are difficoult to see like almost everythings else. Please, stop making not requested changes and please, listen us players that play the game and so we are all aware of the gow’s situation, instead you devs don’t play tha game and I have the impression that you are focused only about graphic.

6 Likes

I love the new spell and effect animations - play screen looks much better.

One small thing: the Frozen condition is a bit hard to see - previously it was very obvious.

1 Like

The battles are very sparkly now!

No problems with Frozen :slight_smile: But I notice that under the cool new effects there still are the old one.

The AI/ Enemy Miner is functioning normally now. About time. And thank you for finally getting around to it.

200 gems (not sure if it stays the same or keeps increasing). So a second change won’t break the bank anyway.

Seriously just change update 3.2.5 name for “The Star Wars” update i think it will fit better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is this out for Android yet? I’m not seeing the update in the Play store

It’s been out for android for a while. If it isn’t coming up as an app that can be updated in your “my apps” screen, try visiting the GoW page directly and you should find that instead of an “open” button it says “update”

Improved UI optimization for 4:3 aspect ratio (such as iPads), to make use of more of the screen

Apparently these optimizations had unintended (at least I hope it was not intended) impact on UI in Teams&Troops view for 5:4 aspect ration (1280x1024)

Old view (12 troops visible)

New view (only 8 troops are visible).

In my opinion previous version was much better from usability standpoint (less scrolling and easier searching for troops). Could you please re-add 3rd row for 5:4 aspect ratio?