3.2.5 Feedback and suggestions

I hope you have a great holiday!:grinning:

That makes sense and I understand that now. May I add the suggestion then that these things get more clarified? To post an example, I had - after the preview was shown in a stream - asked about the traitstone tooltip, for example, and Sirrian had replied right afterwards:
https://community.gemsofwar.com/t/dev-q-a-question-gathering-time/32571/206?u=sheba

To me, “it’s on our to-do list” while showing a work in progress (and stating like two posts above this one that it’s a work in progress that’s still being polished) implies that it will be done. While I understand better now why it could not be, maybe just adding the fact that these things are not going to happen in the next update would help to stop disappointment. Telling us that “yeah, thanks for letting us know your suggestions, but while what you see is a work in progress, there won’t be any big additions anymore because of code lock” would have helped, I think. This seems like just a case of miscommunication then.

But I am also not a native English speaker. I might actually misinterpret something here into the setences. Maybe it was actually clear that these things are not going to happen in the next update and I just misread it?

1 Like