3.1.5 Known Issues (PC/Mobile AND Console!)

Game (3.1) crashing on mobile/Android. Problem & Solution (seemingly):

PROBLEM:

1. Game crashing after short time when playing on my Note 2 phone with 4.4 Android.
  2. After crashing, the program will not start again.
  3. After restarting phone, the GoW-icon is replaced with a gray android-icon with the characters “SD” on it, and when clicking on it, it says program is not installed. Also in Google Play it now says the program is not installed.
  4. If I close GoW before it has crashed, at first it looks OK. But after restarting phone, the icon has changed again etc, see point 3).
  5. I reinstall GoW again, and everything repeat from point 1). I did this about 5 times. Keeping all settings on lowest, don’t change anything.
  6. Then, after installing, I made sure to actively deinstalling the game, before installing again. That meant that the game lost its linking to my main PC-account (i.e. starting over as a new account). But everything still crashed as explained over. I tried this twice.

SOLUTION:

GoW was automaticly installing on my SD card, and I decided to try to move it over to the internal phone memory:
From the Android Settings, I went into the “Application Manager”, and clicked on the “SD CARD”-tab. I scrolled down to “Gems of War”, which had a green mark meaning it was installed on the SD card. I clicked it, and clicked on “Move to device storage”.
So far this seems to have fixed my problem.