Hey everyone! Today we are releasing an update on PC/Mobile. You can download this update now, but you won’t have to do it until the weekly reset. Without further adieu, here are the patch notes!
- Fixed client-side Guild War issues.
- Corrected Clockwork Knight spell.
- Fixed the position of Storms on 4:3 devices.
- Fixed the issue where switching armour or diifficulty didn’t save correctly.
- Fixed Disenchanting troops not updating soul rewards correctly.
- Added Dispel Help text.
- Fixed Necrezza’s spell showing No Target if she is unable to summon a troop.
- Fixed VIP Points/ Shield not displaying correctly.
- Fixed Team Changes not saving correctly when exiting Troop menu.
- Fixed Defence team changing when player made changes to Invade team from the pre-battle screen.
- Fixed Kingdom power not updating correctly when upgrading a troop.
- Fixed Kingdom Stat not being given out correctly after leveling a kingdom.
- Fixed Armor changes not being saved.
- Team changes reverting (if you haven’t fought a battle) in Guild Wars when setting a defence team in or going into a battle.
- Bonuses Pop Up in Sentinels tab not displaying correct calculations from Other guildmates sentinels. (We’re going to disable the numbers displaying from other players but the final number displayed will be correct amount).
- After finishing the last battle for the day, the name of the last opponent doesn’t display.
- Daily XP bonuses not displaying on the World Map (Restarting the game will fix this)
- Ranking Leaderboard disappears temporarily when Guild War ends for the week.
When Guild Wars ends it may take some time, probably an hour or more, for the next week of Guild Wars to begin. This is because the game has a lot of data to process in order to set up a week of Guild Wars.