2000 Glory in a day!

Probably be best to release it as an add-on to other armours. For example if you have the deathknight armour you can purchase this shield that adds the 100% glory gain. It could cost 15-25 bucks

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve done a map in months. It’s pretty much PvP and only PvP for me. The best source for glory is an active guild.

1 Like

From glory keys? You lot drowning in them?

1 Like

Glub glub.

30 members, each donates at least 500k a week. Ive got about 12k glory and 4k glory keys I’m saving.

1 Like

Hope you choke on them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I do not think it is a bug, red chests and vaults have gold (red chests and vaults) and souls (vaults) removed to increase the likelihood of better reward drops.

1 Like

I agree, that part is not a bug. The bug was that when the newest console update came out, even though the images on the right-hand part of the screen suggested these changes had already occurred with gold and souls being removed as possible rewards, they were still being awarded.

I believe this has now been fixed so the actual rewards match the images. Either that or I have been extremely unlucky with gold lately. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think you a right, it probably got fixed, i just did 10 maps , red chests and vault always rewarded me the good thing

2 Likes

The answer is no

What is a good PvP defensive team?