2.2 Patch Notes

Could we see a graph containing information on how many people have completed each part of the event? How many people have obtained x number of event stones and has the rate of undead troops gone up and by how much?

3 Likes

I hit 1000 last night. And it didn’t really take away from my PVP that much, I still donated well over 1M gold to my guild

Playing PvP at regular rate got me 100 Snots in a few days… I hit 1000 Snots today by farming undead challenges: taught my children how to play with the Bombot team…

5 Likes

Could we perhaps move the green hats to the top right of the card - for both battles and the full card version
It’s looks like the perfect place (given the other three corners are taken)

2 Likes

Is it possible to have the “green hats” when we scout someone?
And to have the Snotgems on the players when we have to choose one of them in PVP?

Is it normal that we have a wallpaper of a future troop that will be released next month? I mean some players could try to get it because there is no clear information that this troop is not droppable…

The only bummer I found with last week’s Frag the Hag - is it was a short week and to get to 500 - or 1000 would have taken the whole week…and we were short 3 days.

I did manage to get 417…

This week I see they reduced the overhead…that is nice.

In two days of ‘normal’ play I managed about 100 snots last week… but by systematically farming explore mode I did the next 900 in under a day…

500 this week should be fairly easy. I wonder what the intention is. Given the propensity of PvP towards monsters and dragons anyway…

1 Like

Holy smokes I normally mute everything in the game, but this new music is something to write about.

It’s fantastic! Suits the mood quite perfectly.

1 Like

It’s cool… we had it for Christmas when Ragnagord came out two years ago… then last Christmas we didn’t get it… so nice that it’s back…

However it seems a far shorter loop than the usual soundtrack (which I love) so seems to get old pretty quickly…

1 Like

I made 1000 last week and it barely affected my PVP output. I just wasn’t able to do any real traitstone farming.

I just want to say that event system idea was a total success. Invade options are getting more and more different.

10 Likes

Hey guys,

We got the hot fix through Apple and Google, and it has been released for you to download. Here are some of the issues that have been fixed:

• Daily Login no longer may require going to PVP menu (Although you still can if you want, and that button will still pulse to let you know when daily login is available.)
  • Event Troop Bonuses now apply in Arena correctly
  • Event Troop Bonuses now apply to Explore mode AI correctly
  • The issue that caused the VIP Key bundle and Typhoon of Keys bundle to be delayed has been resolved. However we will not be activating those packs until next week.
9 Likes

When will Steam get this?

I believe it was released when we pushed the iOS and Android update out.

awesome…
thank you!

Merry Christmas

“Event Troop Bonuses now apply to Explore mode AI correctly” - does this mean that Snow Guardian now will be able to leave PVP and a team with him on it can do explore mode and get 2 traitstones?

You get stats, but not double stones.

No, the troop stat bonus (this week for Fey and Divinion Fields) wasn’t always applying correctly to AI teams in explore mode.

Encountered this error screen (and game crash) when contributing gold to a guild task. Have send an extended support ticket (id-20122) just now. Mentioning it here as well to check if maybe other players encountered this as well…?

Just press ESC to exit error screen, then recontribute. It should be okay then.

First thing I tried- totally frozen. Didn’t work this time.