2.2 Patch Notes

The new event system is really cool. It feels disorienting to be deliberately looking for Bone Dragon teams so I can get more points.

2 Likes

Oh sorry, my mistake by reading your first post in a rush…
After reading it again i think it’s just like @Studs said.

The event for extra resources is just another way for people that are not very interested in PVP to also enjoy some neat rewards. As you pointed out in nearly 340 battles you would finish the event, but if you just enjoy PVP more you will still get even more stuff in 340 battles. But wanting it all wrapped in one convenient combo of events is a little “itty-bitty” greedy wouldn’t you think? :wink:

Just saying…

3 Likes

Adjusted troops:
http://ashtender.com/gems/troops/elwyn

Adjusted weapons:

5 Likes

I don’t understand. You can do 10,000 PVP battles if nobody put Undead in their defense, you won’t have a single point.
Devs “motivate” players to put Human/Darkstone through the Stat Events so normally, the chance to see an Undead should be lesser in PVP due to these Events…

Explore mode was/is already the mode to farm traitstones so it didn’t need another reason to be farmed.

Best solution is to have Stat Event for Invade and Defense separately.

Redeem Codes disabled?

Yup, due to the issues with Apple’s ToS for the App Store. They’re looking into alternative ways of doing codes though.

Love the new system and the new store items. I was starting to feel my interest wane and this has renewed it. Great job developers. I noticed a lot less complaining this go around lol.

2 Likes

Darkstone has a few undead troops. I’m getting a decent number of points from PVP. Keep in mind that Explore is completely random. I’ve gotten offers in Ghulvania that contained zero undead.

Same here. Interest renewed.

Surely… So, cross fingers and continue PVP hoping that at the end of the week I will get some prize if enough players put Undead in their defense? Nice…

I’m finding that Khetar explores usually come up with at least 3 undead in them.

The stones we get for killing undeads this event to buy the event rewards with, we cant stack them for the next event, right? So if we dont spend them they will be reseted upon the new event?

They don’t get “spent” they’re accumulated and you collect rewards at certain milestones. And yeah I’m guessing they’ll be reset.

1 Like

Well I just set up an undead defense team. Enjoy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Again: The event for extra resources is just another way for people that are not very interested in PVP to also enjoy some neat rewards. (My guess.)

And by that logic PVP already have Glory, Glory Keys, souls, more Gold, Trophies so it doesn’t needs an incentive to use a certain troop that need to be “hunted down” in order to get even more rewards.

I’m just saying that i guess this is the goal they intended: That even outside PVP players could get some more glory by playing the game instead of relying only on the guild tasks (that are fastly finished by doing pvp for the gold). Because you know, there is something called new players and they need some stuff too… And they will need some more stuff as the game keeps going on and on…

But if they can’t get enough troops on each weekly release they fall behind even more than they already are as they just start, and if they don’t farm some traitstones they will have even more trouble, so adding this feature basically as a boost to explore/quest/challenge mode is a good thing the way i see it.

It’s not a huge load of rewards, barely worth the trouble for some end-gamers past the 250 fragments for the three copies of an epic. But hey, feel free to use your time the way you want… If you want to min/max and swin in resources just like @Tacet (dragons and their hoards… :wink:) do pvp and you won’t be missing much by not collecting the 1000 fragments each week.

Lol

10characters

This might just be me but I am failing to see Value for money in 90% of the new packs.

Apart from weapon packs I just don’t see the value in more RNG. If the mythic packs guaranteed a missing mythic then I would be all over them if RNG failed me that month.

Also there gems are still Way Overpriced for how little your given. Thought this would have been addressed at least 6months ago TBH.

I think the packs that gives a mythic after 30 days should give one of the mythics one are missing, if one are missing someone. It would be a much better pack generally then, and more would have buyed it, I think.

1 Like

Ghulvania does the same. But you will still have occasions where it will give you 1 or even none.

1 Like

Can you please send your UserSteam.json and HeroSteam.json to support, so we can investigate further. These files can be located using this help article: https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203780365-I-can-t-find-the-AppData-folder-Where-are-my-save-game-files-

1 Like