2.2 Known Issues

VISUAL BUG: giant toadstool thinks he have old traits
Enemy transformed my fully traited giant spider to giant toadstool.
Giant spider had “big” trait.
On 4+ gem matches my giant toadstool (ex-giant spider) get text on his avatart “big”
but he don’t get any hp.
So this bug is pure visual.

Haven’t seen this error message before:

@sirrian @Andrew

Just had it twice again. @sirrian @Andrew is this a new one from migration? On known problems list?

I’ve had this 3x since migration as well.

I just got an error message that I’ve never seen before (not this particular wording, anyway). Unfortunately I wasn’t thinking straight so I didn’t get a screen shot but I believe the error message said “Not enough currency keys.”

I was trying to spend some keys at the time and got that message and (as is unfortunately all too common) there was no button to hit to close the message so I had to close the entire game. When I restarted, the keys were no longer in my inventory but there were no additional troops in my inventory either as far as I could tell so it appears I just lost them.

It was only 8 gold keys so I’m not concerned enough to submit a support ticket or anything but still wanted to share the error message since I’ve never seen it before in case it’s related to the server migration or something.

Well I kinda guessed when I saw the Blue Box of Death but thanks for the confirmation blue box!

1 Like

Three times

Stopped play… I thought the new servers were more stable.

Ahhh-hahh! I see I’m not the only one who stumbled upon this.

I just posted about this in PC Support! Was still getting it last night… is it working for you guys now?

Hi.
Today, I had the same problem with Gems of War for all day. I tried to reinstall the game but the problem continues again. How I solve it?

If you haven’t yet, I’d suggest submitting a ticket to support.

The problem continues.
I can’t play the game.
I contacted the support but I didn’t have any answer yet :frowning2:

Got an interesting one… PVP elements sticking out behind the map. None of them functional, but they don’t go away until I relog.

Reminded me instantly of this one from back in April '16…

Strangely enough, that isn’t my previous opponent or my next opponent.

Hi, newbie here.
It was suggested that I should post here a screenshot of a problem I had with Incubus.
I was left with Incubus as my last troop. The other team was down to one troop too. I couldn’t hit, a funny face appeared with “no target available” and I lost all my mana. And lost the battle too.
I took a screenshot in a similar situation, with one enemy troop left.
I don’t know if this is how Incubus is supposed to work.

1 Like

Incubus, and any troop that uses charm, forces one of your opponent’s troops to deal their attack as damage to another opponent troop. When there is only one opponent troop, the ‘charm’ spell essentially does nothing when it is cast, since the troop that you charm has no one else to strike. I think the result that you described was to be expected and isn’t a bug. Charm is most effective when your opponent has a full slate of troops to guarantee that someone is getting damaged.

1 Like

I understand. Thank you.

1 Like

@Nimhain do you know what is going on here? This is on pc, never had it happen before. Appears to be an invisible card that died, but the picture was outlined still with magic going through it or something.

Its a visual bug. I saw this happening with troops that got moved around (and were ready to cast their spells). Ready to cast particles remain in the place even tho the troop is mot there anymore.

1 Like

My guess is that the troop died while its spell was ready to cast, and as DonBoba said the game didn’t remove the cast particle correctly when the troop died.

I’ve had a problem in playing GOW on my pc.
When the AI used Daemon Pact my game has frozen and I had to exit out because it wouldn’t continue. This has happened about 3 times this week. I don’t have a screen shot, but I will get one next time it happens. Is this the right place to post this problem?