2.1 Guild Tasks Nerf and Replacement

The first 3 could have been fixed in seconds. Not sure I concur with the time investment being higher in the old system… win 40 invasions was but its essentially the core of the game

Okay, I still don’t get it. So how does being in a top guild give you so many more rewards than a lower guild? Is it because there are more players who are dedicated? Do they earn more rewards for their contributions? Is there nobody left who is leveling kingdoms so all gold goes to tasks?

My feeling so far is that these players are doing exactly what the game allows and people are bent out of shape about it.

1 Like

As simple as the top guilds having the more dedicated players. They are inputting a lot of gold to tasks and earning a lot more gems and keys than everyone else. So the guild tasks are being changed.

Im not anywhete near as dedicated as the top players and feel it will hurt me more than them. If i get any less resources I may aswell give up trying to collect and rank up everything

2 Likes

In a high-end guild, there are thousands and thousands of gems and keys coming in a week. We’re doing the same thing everyone else is, just more of it.

2 Likes

I think the pvp gold rewards are the problem. If this makes kingdom leveling harder they should be reduced aswell. As for people who already invested, it wouldn’t be hard to either refund or reimburse in other methods. They could always just make each consecutive task cost more per turn in. That would equalize which tasks are prioritized for guild tokens, not only other rewards.

With the kingdom bonus bug fixed, I can play a lower level opponent and see an noted difference where in 1-2 hits, their team is dead (love and loath the bat). If I play the kingdom challenges, I can break out my hero with Morthani’s Scythe and 20 damage to all, charge up fully within seconds and be done.

This wasn’t even close to possible before where every match was on the equivalent of Warlord IV and stronger yet the returns were a joke.

And Win 40 Invasions was blocked by Level a Kingdom. Not that I would have found the former “better”, but that at least was doable after a few painful days. Now? 20 Fights using 3 Humans may not be any more fun, but when the match can be cleared in under a minute, it’s far easier to swallow.

1 Like

Thanks.

Does the fact that top guilds earn LOTS of resources hurt the lower-end players in any way?

I believe the top guilds get 2000-3000 both gems and glory keys a week on PC. There is of course a lot of work putted into the game getting all these gems/keys with a lot of active players, but in the end we must be honest with ourselves, it really needs a fix. And a fix will come soon. One thing is certain, Sirrian won’t be able to please everyone, especially those who in first place does not think that it needs a fix.

The problem being if those players are hit by a factor of 10 then so am I. I’ll be left with a team of peasants!

It absolutely affects you. Because items have prices. Those prices are set according to the value of a resource. If a resource becomes undervalued, the prices need to be raised to compensate.

So you are paying higher prices for things due to the economic imbalances created by guilds.

4 Likes

Yes - see my post (directly) above this one.

That doesn’t make sense. What costs have gone up as a result of the game possessing an elite class?

For example - the drop rate of mythic troops. Just to take the most recent example.

And this has been decreased because high end guilds get too many of them by virtue of having more gems to spend?

But why does it become undervalued? I am not competing against them, my economy is specific to me and my single player game. Changing these in a similar fashion to the daily tasks hits me a lot more than it does the top players. That directly affects me; them having 20,000 gems means nothing to me.

I think making a mess of the guild tasks could be very bad for the game. I cant be the only one on the brink.

The mythic drop rate has reduced? But thst just means the top players will have 2 instead of 5 and i will have none. Theres no need to change that, it doesnt matter to my game if someone gets 50 mythics.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

1 Like

Exactly. Gems (for gem keys) and glory keys are the way to get new troops. Mythic troops are meant to be hard to pull. How hard? To set that, you look at how many gem keys & glory keys people can put into trying to pull them. So the presence of an abundance of those resources makes the drop rate lower - which affects ALL players.

1 Like

No, the presence of these does not make the troop rate drop lower. The developers are the only ones who can do that. Are you saying they intentionally tweaked the percentages because certain players were getting too many high-end troops?

I just want one mythic troop, just one.

1 Like

I am in a top 10 guild and haven’t gotten a single mythic pull. RNG is rng

1 Like

I would say…probably?

If the rate of resource aquisition goes up across the board, the rate of resource-to-payout needs to go down, or else everyone gets everything, gets bored, and leaves.

1 Like