2.1 Guild Tasks Nerf and Replacement

I think i am getting the picture of how huge this update is going to be and it might e a little overwhelming.
I am going to do this backwards sorry guys.

This is kinda interesting even though we do not know what “stuff” is. Maybe it has something to do with:

Interesting no? But what if there is more info? [quote=“Sirrian, post:18, topic:9255”]
Lots of you folks here are the reason the game has been so successful…
[/quote]

This might be implying that the “things” are our requests.

Even though it is generalizations it might mean that there is something to our requests but what i do not know but from the generalizations and the vagueness it might mean that the stuff is either collectables or more exciting bonuses that are not like the mastery system. [quote=“Sirrian, post:1, topic:8880”]
What we’d like to do is to deliver twice as many updates, containing half as much stuff.
[/quote]
Means that 2.0.1 is just a prep update and we might not have access to the juicy stuff till 2.1. Well i mean anyone could have guessed that and i am pretty sure elsewhere it was confirmed. Now i could be stretching here but[quote=“Sirrian, post:5, topic:8640, full:true”]
I think you might be hearing-IMPaired…
[/quote]

could be confirmation that the purple imp is coming out in 2.1! So from all these quotes and generalizations i have gathered is anyone going to guess what is in the next update? My guess is collectables that carry value that are not troops. Guild only stuff could be that long requested guild armour or guild weapon or the collectables might be traitstones. The is so much info we just need to peice it together.