2.1 Arrives!

You don’t have to claim it after every fight. Collect it whenever you want to.

No need to post in the forum these questions, just read the forums. Read Sirrians post history for example…

i know right? Finally TH got some attention, i’ll take anything.

1 Like

It should give seals for the defense wins also :checkered_flag:

3 Likes

I bookmarked this, it should give a little clarification for ya. The seals aren’t stackable.

1 Like

Gold ?..
Left over in guild task ?
What does that even mean

If gold is donated to a task that does not get completed before the weekly reset, that gold will be distributed to guild members.

2 Likes

Aha that makes sense.
But not my original question. I asked about unclaimed seals

Guild seals is the 3rd point that got cropped in the link.

I believe earning is capped for the week, not just collection. But any uncollected seals that get mailed to you do not count toward the next week.

Dont count twords next weeks total, but can still be spent ?

Things that i looked forward too that i am glad have not happened yet.
1 Apothecary and 3x worms
2 Goblins with the green statue.
3 Some crazy bs

That is correct.

2 Likes

Lady A, Green Statue, Death, something…

1 Like

My precious waifu won’t deal with “filthy goblinses”… Ò_ó
:wink:

Jokes aside i’m planning some neat decks with her and Spring Imp.

1 Like

Is this correct?

1. There’s a cap on how many seals we earn in a week
  2. There’s no cap on how many we can save. If we don’t spend them, the saved quantity will just go up and up.
  3. We spend the seals on chests at our own discretion
  4. But guild-wide collection over the course of the week determines the contents of the chest (meaning it will almost always be best to spend seals on a Sunday and never on a Monday)
2 Likes

Exactly. (10 characters)

1 Like

It’s very likely that they are converted to keys and the keys are mailed out to you, that way you can’t bankroll uncollected seals into next week’s limit… I could be wrong though and I don’t know how they would handle the round

1 Like

I am VIP 11 and when I collected my daily login bonus today I did not get a free gem key… I hope this can soon be remedied I submitted a ticket, wondering if anyone else had the same problem

Should the guild seal task “Win Explore Battle on Max Difficulty” be possible to complete for players who have not unlocked Warlord IV? I’m only level 116 and Warlord III Explore victories are not yielding guild seals.

1 Like

Am I the only one who feels like these changes have hurt non top-tier guilds really badly while making top guilds even stronger?

Only top guilds get to enjoy that quite massive stat bonus. On top of that, casual guilds cant just dump all their gold into better tasks like keys and gems because now it will unbalance their mana bonuses. Top tier guilds may have gotten task rewards reduced but theyre also going to be the only ones pulling mythics from the new guild chests.

1 Like