2.1 Arrives!

So, since the tribute statue bonuses don’t affect the numbers in the kingdom interface, I was wondering exactly how they stacked. I’m pretty sure tribute amount bonus is just a flat multiplier after all things considered (hopefully not rounded per kingdom), but what about tribute chance?

We have +4% tribute chance. For my level 10 3* kingdoms, would that be:
24% chance per kingdom? (10% * 2 + 4%)
28% chance per kingdom? (14% * 2)
20.8% chance per kingdom? (20% * 1.04)

The first makes the most sense, but I would like to get an official response on this. @Sirrian

1 Like

The visual glitches on my new phone are fixed. Thanks @Sirrian, @Nimhain and everyone on 505 Games. :grinning:

I hope things are ok with @DEMONorANGEL and @GemsOfWar devices too.

3 Likes

The Guild Roster sorting options are a really nice touch! Really confused by the guild leaderboard though.

This is the only thing I’m unclear about as well.

Quite interested to find out if the tribute chance bonus is +x% per kingdom. If so, my guild’s lowbie members are about to be showered in tribute compared to before. 6 free levels on 24 kingdoms.

Do guild tasks’ cost scale with the number of guild members? In other words, does having a few non-playing guild members make tasks more expensive for no benefit to the playing members?

I leveled past 1000 and suddenly…

Very large hero?

1 Like

Yeah I posted this on the 2.1 issues thread, you should too.

Yeah - hero’s became beefy

When you max 1500 seals then have unclaimed seals at the end of the week . What happens to the unclaimed seals ?
When you max out forthe week . What happens when you hit the claim button ?

I thought i read they are mailed out to you.
If so do they count for the next week?
So if you did 3k seals in a week . Next week you wouldn’t need any … right ?

Edit…
If they are sent to you do they count twords guild total seal count for guild chest ?
Would suppose so :slight_smile:

I am kind of confused about this as well. Is there a primer on seals anywhere?

1 Like

So I can’t get seals for gaining a PVP rank this week as I was already tier 1 before the update - is that right?

On the upside the mobile display glitches do appear to be fixed for me too. Yay! and thanks!

1 Like

So … am I blind, or there’s no Activity log like there used to be? Can’t check who contributed to which task, or how fast my battles are (unless I run the stopwatch myself, but can’t see other guild members), or who is pvping right now?

Are we going to get it back or it’s been removed permanently? (it really needed bit of filtering, not removing :frowning: )

4 Likes

Seems like it got removed:

You can see the amount of seals earned this week and overall in the guild roster, as a sort of replacement

Is the level cap of guardians 100? All my guild guardians’ level are correct when the update arrives but now they are all 100. Why? Bugged?

Apparently a visual bug only.

sure it’s a visual bug? in my hero tab, the mana surge info is not correct either, shows guild bonus +100

Yep, same here. The mana bonus is definitely not counted. All my surges dropped from 62 to 59 percent.

Guild Mastery from Statues is a visual issue. We believe that it should be giving Gem Mastery correctly even if it is only displaying 100.

It should be fixed in the next update to be displaying correctly.

-The seal system is boring, i have to be claimming this every thing I do a fight not to loose seals? c’mon it’s a insanity
-I wont fight in arena, it’s simply a horrible mode, enhance the arena and then, maybe, we will play, until then, the arena will keep death
-What’s the max level os statues and why i have to ask it in the forum and the game don’’ inform me propertly?