2.1.5 Arrives!

Are people actually able to play? I’m still getting server issues. :frowning:

Steam is up, IOS/Android are still down.

Ah. Thxs. Have the devs given any eta?

Interesting. The devs did something which totally makes sense (balance troops) and everybody’s whining.

Valk was already powerful and with the change in necromancy, it would have become THE troop to use. I absolutely agree with nerfing her and buffing some other otherwise weak troops.

8 Likes

Valkyrie still costs 10 and has Water Link. That’s highly efficient.

4 Likes
1 Like

You don’t get max souls in one cast. It takes time. Getting half the souls in one third the time is an INCREASE in Soul generation. Are you completely forgetting about time?

Most of the troops that now have souls are crap. Proper variety would be to remove soul generators and provide 10 souls per kill.

7 Likes

Straight up round about bull crap nerf to souls that already takes a year or so to get. The cherry on top of the cake is these people cheer for it! I don’t need soul gaining any more harder of a process. It’s already takes too long and is too damn high!

I’m a member of the “too damn high” party and I approve this message.

5 Likes

At the moment I need 2 casts of valkyrie for max souls. How is it quicker now? It isnt.

1 Like

One of the BEST troops? Soul generation and nothing else.

Blue transform puts her in the same category now as apothecary or giant spider, right where she should be. She’s no longer a NECESSITY and that’s the way it should be.

Those troops don’t even come close to Valk. She’s the single best blue mana generator in the game. Wake up and smell the farts.

She also got protection too.

Because once you’ve cast her twice you then have to cast someone else to actually win the match.

I can get 15 souls with TDS and kill most of the enemies in Easy Explore with ONE cast. My TDS team is twice as fast as my Khorvash team with Valk.

Of course that would be ideal. Obviously the Devs didn’t agree. Not being superglued to Valk is a good compromise no matter how much you want to poopoo it.

It is the only real solution.

The logical alternative is to make other troops as useful as valkyrie. Nerfing valkyrie and giving souls to junk cards? Thats dumb and anyone who supports it is either stupid or doesn’t need souls.

1 Like

Are the No-Bend Brothers supposed to explode gems? I would think destroy, none of those abilities are bad.

Or they could possibly be in a third category. They don’t need to max souls, they just want to be able to use other teams without Valkyrie and still get SOME.

We went from using Valkyrie for 80 souls or using literally any other team and getting 10.

No Valkyrie isn’t nearly what she once was. But those of us that are completely sick of her can now use something else without being completely shut out of getting any souls at all.

2 Likes

Awesome soundtrack, thank you! :blush:

Makes souls that scale.
Avina (Deals 3x damage to undead.)
Banshee (Was in the infinite loop team and still is for some people. This was a soul buff to that team.)
Wight (Thematically makes sence.)
Has necromancy
Acolyte (makes the rock worm team more viable i think?) (Works with dead thematically i think?)
Flesh golem (the newish valkyrie, makes mana, and gives bonus to souls.)
Keeper of souls (He keeps them not makes them so it makes sence that he can increase the size of the net)
Sacrifice (no clue why)
Sac priest (it makes sence theme wise.)
Warlock (IT makes sence)
Zombie (confirmed that that a certain kingdom is now themed as soul kingdom.)