2.0 Known Issues

It is Infernal king

That’s… amusing… but pretty much breaching our guidelines on profanity… (had to switch tabs quickly when my little boy was here!)

That should be safer for your houses profanity limit. It is really hard to find that meme and recrease it without the profanity.

Besides, anyone who gets the reference can infer the rest :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I still can’t access the shop on ps4 or the arena…

I’m not crazy, its very hard to notice, but its definitely happening sometimes. Are we supposed to put all bug reports here? Worried they are less likely to read it heh.

2 Likes

I open a new thread for specific bugs. To me, it helps others in the community provide feedback on it. By this I mean, sometimes even if one person can’t figure out what the pattern is that is causing a bug to appear, multiple people seeing the bug can often put together what appears to be happening, and try to give the developers a path to track them down.

Bugs that can be recreated consistently, can be fixed pretty easily, but some of the oddball bugs we encounter can be really hard to fix.

Still seeing this [PVP_RANK_0] on Guild Roster going on three weeks now?

Also I haven’t seen this mentioned in specific, but ever since v2.0 published, my Gems game on iOS 9.3.2 can randomly crash at any time. There are no error screens whatsoever-- it just crashes out of the game completely.

This typically happens when I change screens in-game, like going from one Guild window to another, or from closing Global Chat to return to World Map, etc.

It has also crashed without warning out of PvP when a turn ends (both for AI or player). In v1.09 and previous, I had never experienced PvP crashes before.

When I do return to World Map, v2.0 of the game also disconnects from Global Chat more often than previously. At that point I just get the endless Loading spin logo and have to close out and restart the client.

I’ve been seeing the normal ranks for a while, and have very few crashes. Also on iOS.

Can you delete the game and redownload it? Don’t forget to store your account linking code so you can get back into your account after the download.

I’m going up tiers in pvp but not getting the reward increment at each new tier…?

2 Likes

Other people have comment on my issue but I just clicked on pvp, had a single defense loss but then I received full rewards for going to tier one. I haven’t done a battle yet.

Edit : I just moved past the 600 point threshold to move up a tier (15 to 14) and did not receive rewards for the move (which I already have received of course) but my icon in my stats page changed from 1 to 14 which is where I should be.

Yup, this problem is back for me as well… ranking up and its saying it’s giving me the rewards but its not.

1 Like

@Jainus and @Laiieues did you guys happen to get a buttload of glory keys when you logged in? ie all the Tier rewards for the week already? Apparently it’s happening to some people and the devs are tracking it. (and it means you don’t get the rewards a second time when tiering up)

Yes that may well have happened…

I just got full rewards for everything to Ranked Tier 1 and I haven’t played a match yet.

You don’t have to take them back* but I’m pretty sure its not meant to do that.

(* IIRC it won’t give me the rewards for actually progressing but this is the first time its happened to me so maybe not…)

Yeah, could’ve been. I’m not sure as I didn’t open anything in my mail just used collect all. I don’t recall having happen what Shimrra is showing. Shrug.

1 Like

same for me

So I was playing on my laptop and I was tab out to do some stuff and when I return back to the game and this thing happen , everything became black with the skill icon of the Herdmaster which is a Unit that I did not have in my formation. This never happened to me before. I just don’t know if this a bug or an error, I was playing on a match though.

Black Beast Buffing Bug’s Back! In the Arena at least, when the BB has no more ally to eat, he doesn’t heal nor create skulls. So he’s basically useless. I thought it had been fixed, did I miss something somewhere?

I wasn’t around the last time this bug popped up, so I’m not sure on the details. But doesn’t All You Can Eat require a target to be able to use? Meaning if there is no ally to devour then the spell can’t be cast and therefor can’t get the heal and skulls part?